first love

it was a beautiful morning; innie went to clear his mind by the cherry blossoms but was met with a surprise

edited (9/17/21)

_________

cherry trees bloom a masse in early spring, usually in the month of april, but the white-to-coral petals shed and rot very quickly and the peak bloom is only a week or two. in that span of a week or two jeongin has decided to sit down in the park's garden under the cherry blossom tree to clear his mind. he's started embroidery, enjoyed his alone time, read through books and wrote poetry; but someone was seemed to catch jeongins eye as he enjoyed his free time.

a mysterious boy who sat by another cherry blossom tree, but all he did was sit. what jeongin didn't know was that the boy enjoyed his presence.

__________

it was the first week of april and jeongin had finished classes so of course, he ditched his friends for his tree, "see you guys later!"jeongin swiftly walked outside smiling "where do you think he goes every april." felix asked changbin as they intertwined hands down the hallway, "who knows he's always in his own world." they both chuckled heading to their favorite bakery.

jeongin entered the gated park sighing as he put down his backpack and grabbing his notebook refreshing to a new page, he was looking for a new page in his book, but was interrupted by a soft hand tapping his shoulder "can i assist you." jeongin felt shook as he spun around to observe the unknown voice and his features came crashing down. his sharp jaw and toned voice, jeongin gave in to the mysterious man, "sure." jeongin smiled and noticed the guys deep stare, he was waiting for a name and then heard the boy give a chuckle "hyunjin". he ended his sentence with a warm smile as he watched jeongin loosen up.

 for the rest of the night they wrote in jeongin book and got to know each other; their dreams and fears, wishes and nightmares. which happened to bring them closer together and start the beginning of a new chapter in both of their lives. 

hyunjin and jeongin continued to hang out and felt comfortable with one another's presence, you could say they got attached but jeongin was starting to rely on the other more than he should and that was going to make him fall for hyunjin. in the youngers eyes, hyunjin was perfect: handsome in an understated way, his sharp jaw and detailed shoulders spoke of strength. jeongin thought he held a secret, dominant power, he always walked and spoke with purpose and authority.

but what jeongin didn't know was hyunjin had fallen for him a while ago.

hyunjin had come to see cherry blossoms and that's when he noticed jeongin. after that hyunjin would spend his time at the park, silently watching the boy. he had finally gotten the courage on that wonderful day to speak to the younger one and their relationship began to extend as they got to know more about each other. hyunjin thought jeongin was the most beautiful and mesmerizing being to look at and he wanted to build a future with him: feel his touch, and fall madly in love. 

________

TWO YEARS LATER 

hyunjin decided to confess on that present-day friends anniversary 

________

hyunjin was just arriving to jeongins apartment and was ready to knock when he heard a click and jeongin, looking very delicate, was at the door, "hyunjin,  get over here" jeongin said as he grabbed hyunjin and gave him a hug. 

 "calm down jeongin we seen each yesterday." hyunjin chuckled as he noticed jeongin was flustered by their close contact. on the other hand jeongin was panting as he felt his cheeks burst from the last scene. hyunjin was walking towards the living room, stepping into jeongins well-decorated apartment.

a living room full of plants, a couch filled with pillows of all shapes and hearts exploding with love

"i brought the snacks you begged me for."hyunjin said as he grabbed mochi and tea from his bag, "boyfriend material much."jeongin was half joking but as he felt a hand touch is neck and move to his shirt and stop down to his waist, he changed his mind."if that's what you want. " hyunjin was known for making jeongin feel like a crazy mess and this was one of those days."HYUNJIN, stop it your making me a look crazy." jeongin said as he pushed hyunjin onto the couch and sat in between his legs grabbing the blanket and the remote. hyunjin felt blush splatter across his face but he stayed with the flow and let jeongin do his thing.  

"rick and morty" jeongin watched as he saw hyunjins face change and he knew it probably wasn't the best change "no jeongin ive already told you multiple times nobody wants to watch a alcoholic who is good at scien-" hyunjin was stopped by a pair of small flavored lips on his, but before hyunjin was able to become more possessive, jeongin parted ways and continued, "no shaming my favorite shows." hyunjin chuckled and grabbed jeongin's small figure, "who told you to stop." and before jeongin could say more hyunjin was making out with him. 

they both had found their first loves. 

they both smiled, staring into each other's eyes; that was hyunjins way of confessing and jeongins way of saying yes.

___________

i haven't updated the book in a while but im back and im better haha ;) also stray kids god menu m/v was the bomb. im playing it on repeat. their whole album is the awesome. but please keep on voting and streaming:")