5.

Jordyn rios 🦋

Jordyn rios 🦋.
- Calabasas, California -

i slowly stretched out and pushed off of roddys chest lightly.

"how are you still sleep" i mumbled as i stared down at roddy.

i slowly got up and walked into the master bathroom only to realize i didn't take my makeup off last night.

i groaned and pulled out my washcloth and started to take it off.

"you ain't ever had ta leave me like that" roddy wrapped his arms around my waist.

"why you ain't tell me my makeup was still on?" i groaned.

"because you beautiful with or without it i couldn't tell the difference" i smacked my teeth and turned to him.

"cheesy asf for no reason" he chuckled and leaned down. "roddy" i sighed as i put my
hand infront of his face.

"i can't get a kiss now?" i mugged him.

"i have a boyfriend roddy!" i pleaded. "what happened last night was a one night thing" i sighed.

no we didn't fuck.

we made out and not gonna lie to y'all..

he ate me out.

i was talking with the wine not with my mind

right?

i can't have feelings for roddy.

i never have

"so that's it? you make me eat you out and i can't even get a kiss?" i smacked my teeth.

"roddy you told me to 'lay back'" i said impersonating his voice. "i didn't make you do shit"

"just break up wit him already, jordyn! he a bum ass nigga anyway" i rolled my eyes.

"i don't understand why you actin like we together now"

"ain't nobody acting like shit jordyn! everytime you wanna do sum that's when we do it but when i want sum we never do it!" he argued.