16.

- Jordyn rios -- Compton, California -

- Jordyn rios -
- Compton, California -

"goddamn" i hissed as i ran my hand over my bruises.

"you dumb as fuck" roddy walked into the bathroom.

"leave me alone roddy" i sighed.

"youn wanna see me?" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"ion wanna fight" he turned me to him.

"ain't nobody fightin, jordyn. i wanna make sure your okay"

"yea okay" i pushed past him only to get pushed against the wall making me gasp.

"keep playin wimme" he gripped my side. "i'm not a punk ass nigga, jordyn"

"roddy back up" i sighed.

"naw you wanted to get smart right?" he mumbled against my neck. "you way smaller then me, jordyn" he wrapped his hand around my neck. "don't test"

oh..

that turned me on..

he stepped back and walked to the shower turning it on.

he unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down.

"well uhm.. i'll wait in your room" i started to walk to the door but he grabbed me and pulled me back.

"stop playin wit me and take them clothes off"

i love when he's aggressive 😩!

i stepped into the shower as i felt roddys eyes on me from behind. i started to wet my hair as i felt roddys hands travel down my hips.

"roddy let me wash myself" he pulled me to him and chuckled.

his bathroom is so nice bro i really don't wanna see what he can do to me in here..

he turned me around and pushed me over making my hand rest against the wall

"i'm getting real sick of you bein all rude and shit to me, J" he started to slide in making me cry out.

"i'm sorry roddy" i apologized as he began to stroke me.

"say it like you mean it" he grunted his hips making me gasp.

"i'm so sorry baby!" i reached back. "i should've broken up with him!"

"mm who this shit belong to?" he started to go faster.

"roddy please!" i moaned loudly. "i can't!"

"yes you can" he grabbed my neck and brought me against his chest. "i'm waiting, J"

- a few hours later -

"what's your least favorite thing about me?" i asked roddy as we sat on the couch.

"the fact you not pregnant yet" i shot my eyes at him. "what? the way we go at it, you should be"

"i'm on the pill so"

"sometimes they don't work" he shrugged.

shit.

he's right.

"you don't think?" i sat up.

"i hope so" he smiled.

"this is nun to smile about!" i pushed his arm. "we're 20, Rodrick!"

"i know, J" he stood up. "but that ain't no reason to turn down an innocent babies life"

BOOM.

shots. 3 shots were fired through the window.

i watched as roddy grabbed his stomach and blood started to rush out of his mouth.

"roddy!" i caught him before he fell to the ground. "no please!" i cried as i grabbed my phone and dialed 911. "stay awake for me baby!" i held his head up.

"911 what's your emergency"

"hello?! my boyfriend was just shot!" i took my shirt off and put it on his wound to try and stop the bleeding.

"what's your location?"

"234 kilo drive compton, california" i cried.

"we're sending an ambulance now"

"t-thank you!" i cried as i hung up. "roddy look at me baby!" he struggled to breath as the blood in his mouth started to rush more. "roddy please!" i cried. "i can't lose you!"

-------------------

sorry for the short chapter 🥺