12.

short chapter i'm sorry 🥶

- Rodrick moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick moore -
- Compton, California -

"whatchu doin?" i asked jordyn as i watched her get up.

"getting in the shower? is that okay?" she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"damn i was just askin" i got up as she walked into my bathroom.

i walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me making her jump.

"who else would it be?" i chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"you ain't gettin in with me" she crossed her arms.

"that's tuff since i wasn't asking" i shrugged and stepped into the shower.

she groaned as i started washing myself.

"roddy come on bruh! can i get 1 second alone?" she walked in the shower.

"stop that" i pointed to her crossed arm. "let them pretty titties free cuh" she smacked ever teeth before letting them go and i smiled to myself and pulled her to me.

"i'm not fuck you rodrick" she put her hand on my chest.

"who said anything about fuckin?" i grabbed her titty and started to suck on it making her moan lowly.

"come on roddy let me get clean.." she moaned as she put her hand on my head.

pulling away with a pop, i stood back up straight and stared down at her.

"you gon break up wit him?" she sighed and shook her head.

"no rodrick! he didn't do anything wrong and i wanna be with him"

"youn wanna be with me?" she started to wash her hair.

"how can you even ask me that roddy you came back 2 days ago!" she pleaded.

"so what? we boutta be fuck buddies or sum? cause i ain't down fo that shit" she rolled her eyes.

"your the one that brought me here to fuck, Rodrick"

"you shoulda told me to stop and i would've stopped!" she mugged me.

"i did rodrick!" she pushed me. "you didn't listen!"

she's right.

i didn't listen.

but it's only because i want her back in my life.

and i don't know if i can be just friends with her at this point.

"if we can't be together then we can't see each other" i sighed.

"what? why can't we be bestfriends like old times?"

"because i'm in too deep, Jordyn!" i pulled her to me. "you got sum that i really needed in my life and i'm not afraid of commitment but i'm afraid of loving somebody again" she looked down. "i'm afraid you'll break my heart which is what your doing right now so it's time to choose" she shot her head up.

"choose?" i nodded. "i'm not choosing between you and jay, Roddy" i nodded and took my arms off her.

"youn love me" i stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist as she came out.

"whatchu mean? roddy i do love you" she pulled on my arm.

"forreal? because if you did then you would've never gotten with jay in the first place" i took my arm away from her.

"how can you say that!" she yelled at me. "i spent weeks of not sleeping because i was up thinking about you rodrick! and what do i get? somebody who doesn't even love ME!" she cried. "it's always been you roddy but you chose to leave!"

"are you fucking with me?! you blocked me on everything how was i supposed to reach you!" i argued. "i just want you to myself jordyn! how is it that hard to understand!"

"so your telling me you didn't sleep with anybody over the past 3 months?" she walked to me. "Look at me!" she cried.

"yea. i did" she nodded.

"your a fucking hypocrite, Rodrick Wayne Moore"