6.

Roddy ricch ✝️

Roddy ricch ✝️.
- Calabasas, california -

"where she at?" i asked jordyns brother and he pointed to her room.

i walked up the stairs and into her her room without knocking because i knew she wouldn't answer if i knocked. i shut her door behind me.

she was on her bed with her head in her hands until she looked up and saw me.

she got up quickly and ran to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"i'm so sorry roddy" she cried.

"what's up with you? why you in here crying?"

she pulled away.

"i should've cut him off like you said" she sniffled.

"micah?" she nodded. "what he do" i leaned against the wall.

"he held a gun to my head yesterday and made me suck his dick" my face completely went cold.

this nigga is about to be dead by tomorrow.

"come here" i pulled her into a hug as she fell apart.

"i didn't want to roddy i swear!" she cried.

"i know, J" i rubbed her back. "i'm gonna go kill him stay here" she shot her head up.

"no roddy please! i don't want you to go to jail" i chuckled.

"i'm smooth wit it i ain't gettin locked up"

"roddy please stay here" she pulled my face down and kissed me slowly.

"jordyn" i pulled away. "i ain't gonna sit here and make out with you just to be told you don't wanna be mine" she sighed.

"just please don't leave" she pulled me to the bed. "i'll handle it" i grabbed her phone.

"call him now" her eyes widened. "i can protect you" she unlocked her phone and called him.

"hey sexy. you miss me already?" i wrapped my arm around her waist.

"actually micah.." she sighed. "we're over" she mumbled.