9.

Jordyn rios 😝

Jordyn rios 😝.
- Compton, California -

"so he's leaving?" my cousin sat on her bed next to me.

"yea and i have no idea what to do" i let the tears fall. "my bestfriend is moving 34 hours away from me and i can't do anything about it" she hugged me.

"i still think you should go be with him, J" she sighed. "he leaves tomorrow"

"that's exactly why i don't wanna see him. he hurt me, liyah!" i cried.

"what you mean?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"promise you won't tell anybody?" i sighed as she nodded. "i let him take my virginity a few days ago"

she gasped and got up jumping up and down.

"yesss! your finally not a virgin!" she laughed.

"liyah this shit not funny" i giggled.

"then why you laughin?" i rolled my eyes playfully. "why is it so bad?"

"because liyah! i took that shit serious and i finally gave it to him only to find out he's leaving" i wiped my eyes. "it's bullshit!" i cried.

"girl go see him" she sighed. "he obviously loves you and wants you to know it"

"he sure has an odd way of showing it" i got up. "i'm gonna head to bed. goodnight" i left before she could respond.

i don't want to see him. this hurts so much bro.

once i got into her spare bedroom i shut the door and plugged my phone in.

i got into bed and got comfortable before closing my eyes.

Ring. RING.

my phone rung making me groan and turn to see who was calling

Roddy ❤️. would like to facetime...

i scoffed and ignored it until i heard it again and my phone dinging ontop of it.

"ANSWER HIM" i heard liyah yell from her room.