11.

- Jordyn rios -- Compton, California -

- Jordyn rios -
- Compton, California -

"i can't believe he did that!" my bestie gasped. "he wants you backkk" she put her arms up dancing.

"well he ain't gon get me, cleo" i giggled. "i'm with jay and he makes me happy" she sighed.

"you really boutta pass up sum bomb ass rapper dick?" she mugged me. "i woulda been on the way to his crib already"

"it ain't about the money" i giggled. "he left me and that's on him"

"he ain't have a choice girl" she passed me the Hennessy.

"he could've at least texted me" i took a sip.

"girl you blocked him on everything what was he supposed to do?" i sighed. "you know your my bestie and i love you but this your fault" she said as her doorbell rang.

"who's that?" i furrowed my eyebrows as i took another sip of my Hennessy mixed with grape soda drink.

"just wait" she smirked. "COME IN!" she yelled.

"wsp sexy!" i watched as cleo's boyfriend walked in and kissed her cheek. "ayyy i haven't seen you in awhile" he hugged me. "i brought ya man" my eyes lit up.

"jay- oh" i cut myself off as i saw roddy standing at the door. "can we talk?" i asked him nervously as i looked back at cleo.

"whatever" he shrugged and i left the room.

as me and roddy sat in his car it grew very silent.

"im sorry" i turned to him. "i was wrong" i sighed. "i always thought you didn't wanna be around me because you were scared of commitment but i blamed everything on you when i know it wasn't your fault" he crossed his arms. "i'm sorry for blocking you on everything and not giving you a chance to speak it just.. it just hurt when you left right after i let you take what i didn't take for granted" he let out a sigh before turning on his radio and playing

- 'Drive by' by Eric Bellinger -

he turned to me as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

it looked like he was studying me.

"roddy what are you doi.."