3

Ashton is freaking out. The pick it had a three, what happened to the three? There is now a two on the pick where was the three . This is weird Ashton doesn't like this, it's too much.

Ashton goes back to his room to investigate. Ashton has never seen this pick before in his life it was hidden away, but why? It's all so odd, it was like Luke was hiding it away. It also doesn't look used, which also surprises Ashton because, Luke wore out his picks until they were unusable.

Ashton truly believes he as gone insane his boyfriend dies and then this creepy magic guitar pick shows up. Well at least he thinks it's magic. And yeah just Ashton thinking the pick is magic proves he is losing his mind.

Ashton goes to the guitar pieces. He looks though them, he's not quite sure what he's looking for just something to prove he's not going insane. 

"No no no no!" Ashton says closely inspecting the last broken piece and he doesn't find a thing. This whole thing is confusing him. He's kinda glad it happen though because, it's keeping his mind preoccupied from Luke. 

He grabs his computer and decided if it really is magic maybe there will be some kind of information about it online. How do you even look something like this up? He goes into google and types in 'Magic Guitar Pick'. Of course nothing useful comes up. He then clicks of imagines because maybe he can find a picture of it. And well he actually does, but it took about a hour of scrolling throw random pictures of guitar picks. He clicks on the imagine and then clicks the link to the website.

The page he is met with is some history blog. He usually would exit out of this kind of website afraid of getting a virus, but he is desperate. The blog reads" King Joseph of Spain owned of of the first guitar type of instruments the world has seen. The early guitar was very different from today's only including four strings. He never used it more for show, another thing for show was the guitar pick pictured above. The guitar pick was supposed to have four wishes one for each string. With each wish the number on the pick would change." Ashton stops reading for a second to take in all this information. So some King made this stupid thing and it's magic. Ok maybe he wasn't as crazy as he thought because, he was right. Or the person who made this was crazy too and was way too involved in a stupid guitar pick. However Ashton is desperate and he misses Luke so he does what any other desperate and lonely person would do.

"I wish Luke was back alive." Ashton says bring the pick to his face watching the number change to a one.

Ashton decides to finish reading about the pick because, he should learn everything he must about the the item that is bring his Luke back. "The pick is supposed to have side effects to each wish. The wish supposed to happen in a natural way as if it's not magic, tragedies could often pay a role on how the wish happens. This explains the unexpected death of a healthy king." The blog reads. Ashton is for sure now that the person writing this is insane, and he's not much better. He feels so dumb for believing this bullshit. There probably so was no king Joseph and this guy just was crazy or thought he was funny.

-

-

hope everyone had a good Christmas!

SHOUTOUT TO LASHTONLESS FOR BEING FUCKING AMAZING AN HELPING ME LOVE YOU!!!!!!

didn't read over this because couldn't be bothered oppps

90% sure Malum makes an appearance the next chapter

-Lilly:)