epilogue

The six months of Calum's pregnancy were pure torture. The fact that is husband died the same day he found out he was pregnant took a toll on Calum's feelings towards the baby. Just the fact that Michael died was enough to put an emotional toll on Calum. Plus his hormones and constant mood swings and cravings made it unbearable.

Calum was very unsure of himself of when it came to being a single dad. Michael being there made him excited to make a family, doing everything together. He wanted to do everything with Michael teach the baby his/her first word, first day of school, and even the dreaded sex talk. But now he can't and it made everything he wanted and use to crave for something he dreaded. He thought about abortion more than once. Luckily he didn't go though with it because, that's something Michael wouldn't have wanted.

The day of the funeral was terrible. He didn't even want to go but, his mother made convinced him. By the time he got that he really wished he didn't. Everyone was staring at him and he felt very uncomfortable under everyone's intense gaze. The worst part of the funeral however was just Michael himself. The fact he was actually gone really hit Calum. They would never be able to have their happily ever after, Michael will never do anything he loved, he would never tell Calum he loved him again. He would never see Michael again. And sadly his last memories of his husband was him lifeless in a coffin.

The night Calum gave birth was an amazing day, the best he has had in ages All his thoughts of abortions flew away when he saw his new born son. It hurt like hell and it was worth it.  The hardest part for Calum was naming his new son. He changed the little boy's name more than once. He finally picks one and sticks with it.

Luke Michael Clifford

He went with the original name that Michael came up with. And the middle name for obvious reasons. It was actually really creepy and odd how much his Luke looked like Luke. Both having bright blue eyes, blond hair, button nose, and a prominent dimple. It almost like Calum had a kid with Luke and not Michael.

But the weirdest thing was that his Luke had a birthmark that spelled Ashton on his arm.

-

-

I don't know if you guys got it but Ashton wished for Luke to come back alive and he did but as Calum's baby

IM STILL MAKING A PLAYLIST FOR THIS BOOK SO PLEASE SUGGEST SONGS

stay tuned for a thank you note + play list

that's it thanks for reading this is dedicated to Lika because, I wouldn't have been able to write this book without her! Thanks Lika love you!!

-Lilly:)