10

Everyone has a day that stands out from the rest, day they remember better than the rest. For some it could be a bad day, worst of their life. However for Calum is was the exact opposite. These are the kinda days were you could remember everything that happened, like the exact time you woke up or the toothpaste you used. 

Calum was currently dancing around the house thinking of cute ways he could tell Michael about the baby. Calum was very crafty and creative and he came up with a few different ones. But there was one that stuck out and instantly became his favorite. He was gonna order Chinese take-out getting the fortune cookie he would use tweezers to get the original fortune out, and putting his own in. His would say something about like "Babies expected in six months" Something like that he hasn't worked out the details yet.

Calum types his fortune out and prints it. He checks the time seeing it's about hour before Michael comes home from work.  So he orders the food and waits anxiously for his plan to come into play. He watches TV flipping though the channels trying to find something to distract him and calm his nerves.

ring ring

Calum turns his head looking at his now ringing phone. He smiles hoping it's Michael calling him back.  He picks it up not checking the caller ID.

"Mikey?" Calum giggles into the phone smile up to his eyes.

Someone sighs into the phone.

"Michael?" Calum asks again changing his tone a little becoming a bit more worried.

"Is this Calum Clifford?" A stranger with a deep voice, much deeper than Michael's says.

"Yes..that's me." Calum says into the phone.

"I'm afraid there has been a accident and your husband, Michael Clifford didn't make it out alive." The man says into the phone. Calum just swallows the lump in his throat staring straight in front of him.

"Mr.Clifford i'm sorry for your lost and we will pay all expenses for a funeral." The man says into the phone. Calum just hangs up because, there is nothing more to be said and his world is officially crumbling.

Calum's good day a day he was supposed to remember for the rest of his life will now be remembered for different reasons and, Calum cries, he cries a lot. Calum has been fortunate in his life to have never lose anyone close to him. Only distant cousins or family friends he's only met once or twice. But Michael the love of his life. He lost him he will never ever see him again. The only thing that makes losing your soul mate one hundred percent worst is the fact they are now expecting a baby. A baby Michael Will never meet.

So Calum now spends what should have been a fun night announcing his pregnancy. In Michael's sweatshirt eating Chinese food with a picture of Michael in his arms.

Calum thought his life was coming together but now it was really falling apart.

-

-

please don't kill me

remember there is still a epilogue so still a chance for happiness

everyone is mad at Calum for smoking but when I saw the picture I thought he was playing a flute

ALSO before i forget can you guys comment or PM me songs that remind you of this story because, I wanna make a play list please and thank you

-Lilly:)