9

Calum slept in that morning which is really unusual for the tanned boy. He usually wakes up early, way before Michael. But that's not the case this time because, Michael is not beside him. Most likely just at work, his last day at his shitty job. He sits up and just thinks about the night before making a small smile present on his face. Last night was was the ony night for a long time that he just enjoyed himself without worrying about a baby and maybe just maybe he could get used to that. He forgot what it was like to have sex without worrying about a child, he forgot the pleasure. Plus he's still young, he doesn't need to have a kid now they can wait a few years.

Calum hears his stomach growl cue he should be eating instead of imagining a future that may not happen. Calum limps to kitchen getting out some coffee to brew. He starts making the coffee and, it's strong aroma hits him like a slap in the face. Usually Calum loves the smell of coffee but right now it's making him feel sick. Calum runs to the bathroom and throws up the remains of last nights dinner. Once he gets it all out he just sits in front of the toilet regaining his breath. It's so odd Calum loves the smell of coffee. And he definitely has never thrown up because of it.

He gets up and walks back to the kitchen because, he just recklessly left the stove on. And yea his eggs are probably burnt. It's a surprise he hasn't caught the house on fire yet. He turns the stove off putting his eggs on a plate and putting a excessive amount of salt on them. He eats it all and, makes three more. He has never eaten so much in the morning. Maybe it's like after sex cravings or something. He doesn't know he just confused because, this has never had this thing happen before. He never feels like this in the morning so he does the obvious and googles it.

Looking at the results that come up may have made Calum squeal.(he would never admit it though) Every single page that comes out is something to do with pregnancy and, Calum is has never smiled so big in his life. Fuck what he said before he is totally ready for this baby. He scampers to the bathroom gets a pregnancy test. In the few minutes that he has to wait he is antsy (per usual) He plays with some random trinket that was laying around. He looks down at the test and sees two lines. The test was positive.

He

is

fucking

pregnant.

Calum drops the test doing a little happy dance. He runs into his room to get his phone and tell Michael the news. He's getting all he ever wanted a family of his own. They have waited so long for this. Calum couldn't he happier that it's gonna be him, Michael and a baby. He dials Michael number presses call, no answer. He tries again same thing. He tries a few more times getting nothing but voice mail. Calum crosses his arms and huff. Maybe it's better if he waits and tells Michael face to face. They already talked about names and everything. Luke after Luke Hemmings because, it would be nice if they did something in his honour, (plus Calum might just like that name.) And Mia if it's a girl. Now all they need is the baby.

Finally it's everything is coming together.

-

-

CALUM IS PREGNANT

this was gonna be longer but I want the book to be longer so one more chapter and a epilogue.

-Lilly:)