t w o

Word Count: 1241
Ellie's POV:

I woke up and Erin's Phone was going crazy so I decided I would check it for her just to make sure everything was okay. I removed the covers from my body and stood up, i quickly tiptoed to Erin's side of the bed making sure not to wake her up, once i got to Erin's bedside table i grabbed her phone and went over to the couch. I knew Erin's password because i know everything about her, so i put it in and went to her messages and there it was that group chat i saw called 'just tiktok tings' that i saw yesterday, i clicked on it to see what it was... i scrolled quite far until i saw names....

xxx-xxxx-xxx "ok well i am an 18 year old boy, my name is Josh Richards"

Josh Richards that name sounds extremely familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it, where had i heard this name before,damn that is going to annoy me...

xxx-xxxx-xxx "hiya"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "oh we are doing last names as well ok then"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "i am a 16 year old girl named Madi Monroe"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "i am a 20 year old boy named Bryce Hall"

Avani "i am obviously Avani Gregg and i am a 17 year girl"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "i am a 16 year old boy called Payton Moormeier"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "i am Charli D'Amelio and i am a 15 years old girl"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "my name is Jaden Hossler and I am a 19 year old boy"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "i am Dixie D'Amelio and i am an 18 year old girl"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "i am 16 year old Quinton Griggs, male"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "hi i am Cynthia Parker i am 15 year old and i am a girl"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "I am Griffin Johnson, male, 21"

xxx-xxxx-xxx "I am Nessa Barrett and am a girl and i am 17 years old"

Hang on a minute! I recognise all of these names? so i scrolled down the chat further, i feel a wee bit weird looking through Erin's messages but i had to find out. i scrolled until i saw this...

Jaden Hossler "well we are 'famous' creators on an app called tiktok, i don't know if you have heard of it but yeah we create, dances, comedy, singing.

Erin Beckham "wow"

Payton Moormeier "you can search our usernames, payton, jadenhossler, joshrichards, nessabarrett, madi, charlidamelio, dixiedamelio, brycehall, cynthiaparkerrrr, avani and itsgriffinjohnson"

"oh my god!" i practically shout, louder then i thought cause Erin woke up and Romeo (Erin's twin brother) walked in "first hi, second why the fuck are you shouting it is 8 am?" Romeo said looking at Erin "it wasn't me i was sleeping why don't you ask Ellie" Erin said as her and Romeo turn their heads towards me i took a deep breath in and really quickly said "because Erin has accidentally been added to these famous Tiktoker's group chat and now their friends!" afterwards catching my breath as Romeo went over to Erin's bed and sat down next to her both of them looking at me confused.

Erin's POV:

I was woke up when i heard Ellie shouting so i looked around my room and she was stood jumping slightly but i don't think she realised, when my door opened suddenly we both looked and saw Romeo stood in the door looking at Ellie "first hi, second why the fuck are you shouting it is 8 am?" he turned questioning me "it wasn't me i was sleeping why don't you ask Ellie" i say as i turn my head towards Ellie then all of a sudden Ellie bursts out with "because Erin has accidentally been added to these famous Tiktoker's group chat and now they are friends!" Ellie said now trying to catch her breath, How did she know about the group chat? sure she was looking over my shoulder but she went to sleep almost right after i opened the messages that's when i felt Romeo sit next to me in the bed,we were now both looking at Ellie confused. "how do you know that?" i questioned, "um...i...i...might have taken your phone cause it was going off like crazy this morning" she said offering a sorry smile, i just laughed "you could have just asked" i said laughing, her face lit up "can i text them?" she asked hopefully, i wanted to wind her up "no" i tried to say with a straight face but it failed miserably and we both burst out laughing "sure" i said.