t h i r t e e n

Word Count: 1942:

Ellie's POV:
I walked into a room and saw him, Andrew. He saw me he came near me and hit me with a belt. not going to lie it did hurt but I wasn't just going to let him get away with this so i kicked him in the balls causing him to fall backwards giving me and Jaden enough time to run upstairs to the police "downstairs, door in the kitchen, he is in there" Jaden said to the officers who immediately started running down the stairs, me and Jaden following, at this point I had no clue where Payton was, "3...2...1..." one of the officers mouthed, after one he opened the door and yelled "Andrew Easton Ward you are under arrest for the abduction and domestic abuse of Erin Grace Beckham, you have the right to remain silent anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of law" he said trying to unhook the handcuffs from his belt, Andrew started running and without thought Jaden chased him all the way down the street I went to get Payton to help "PAY" I yelled through the house,he appeared on the right hand side of me, the belt had obviously made a mark on my face because Payton noticed "Ellie, what happened? did you find him" Payton asked "Pay we don't have time, I will explain later but right now Jaden could be killing Andrew" I said pulling him towards the front door "why would that be so bad?" he asked "because Payton, if Jaden kills Andrew then Jaden will go to Jail for manslaughter Erin wouldn't be able to live with her self, she is in absolute love with him and this is bad but Jaden going to jail would tip her over the edge so hurry up" I explained pulling him out the door, we ran down the street where we saw Jaden on top of who was presumably Andrew, punching the hell out of him and screaming. Payton ran over to Jaden pulling him off of Andrew "NO GET OFF, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM" he screamed, the tears still flowing down from his eyes, lucky before Jaden could the officers handcuffed Andrew and threw him in the back of the second police car.

Payton's POV:

Once we got in the house i went to the back garden area, I got a bit distracted but when I heard Ellie shouting "PAY", I ran back in and saw her, she had a huge red mark across her face "Ellie, what happened?" I asked referring to the mark but continued "did you find him?" "Pay we don't have time, I will explain later..." she said I assumed referring to the marks "but right now Jaden could be killing Andrew" she said trying to pull me out of the house, I was confused, I thought we wanted Andrew gone after what he has done to Erin "why would that be so bad?" I asked she turned around and looked at me "because Payton, if Jaden kills Andrew then Jaden will go to jail for manslaughter and Erin wouldn't be able to live with herself, she is in absolute love with him and this is bad but Jaden going to jail would tip her over the edge so hurry up"she said pulling at my arm but this time I started running with her, we didn't have to run very far before we saw Jaden on top of Andrew punching him and screaming, snapping out of my thoughts I went over to Jaden and pulled him off of Andrew, both of them were covered in blood "NO GET OFF, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM" He screamed whilst crying, he really did love Erin, I am happy for him he wasn't even like this with Mads and everyone including him thought he was head over heels but this, this was love. The police took Andrew to the car, Jaden pushed me and Ellie out of the way and started running back to the house and without a word being spoken both me and Ellie knew why. Me and Ellie got to the house and looked for Jaden and Erin but didn't need to look to hard considering Jaden was crying and talking pretty loud, we turned the corner and stood at the doorway not wanting to invade their space.

Ellie's POV:

Me and Payton stood by the door watching them hugging and crying to each other, I felt a tear slip down my face, "no Erin, i am sorry for everything, I should have been there with you, I should have been better, I could have done better" Jaden whispered, I wiped the tear away as quick as it fell. Payton started walking forwards, grabbing my hand, as I was walking forward I saw Erin she looked worse right now then she did in the picture, we sat down next to them as Erin lifted her head to look at us, her eyes still watery but she gave us a smile, "hey Erin how are you? actually don't answer that, don't hurt your throat more" I said offering her a sorry smile, she started crying more, my smile dropped "Erin, what's wrong?" Payton asked sounding worried, Jaden pulled his head away from Erin to look at her, his eyes red and tear stained as well "I thought I would never see you guys again" she choked out "I s-saw Jay walk into Chick-fil-a just seconds after he took me" she said, Jaden started crying, I had tears in my eyes, she opened her arms for a hug which we of course all went for trying not to hurt Erin, we sat there for what felt like 10 seconds but must have been 10 minutes "sorry to break up this moment but we need to get her to the hospital" one of the police said, me and Payton stood letting Jaden pick her up and carry her to the car, the car journey was pretty quiet, Payton was sat in the front seat,me behind him holding his hand, Erin was in Jaden's lap cuddled up. Once we got to the hospital Erin was immediately taken into A&E to be treated, Jaden, Payton and I all sat in the waiting room, Jaden was in deep thought and Payton was asleep, I decided to go to sleep as well. A couple of hours later I was woken by Jaden shaking me gently, Payton was already up "guys we can see Erin" he said excitedly but nervous, he was walking walking behind Payton and I but I didn't think much of it. We got to Erin's room and walked in, as soon as I saw her and she saw me and I ran up and hugged her, Payton came over and we started talking but Erin wasn't listening, her attention was over at the door, I looked over and saw Jaden I looked at her and smiled "hi" she said smiling like she had never smiled before, "hi" he said blushing, he walked over to the bed and placed his hand on her head and brushed hairs out of her face, they looked at each other, then both of them leaned in, it lasted like 10 seconds but it was weird watching them kiss so I looked away and I assumed so did Payton cause we caught each others eyes and laughed under our breaths "Erin I have to tell you something..." I heard Jaden say, awww maybe he was going to tell her he liked her. "I don't like you..." my jaw dropped and I gasped, I looked at Erin, I was going to kill him, after everything Erin has been through the past 24-48 hours how the fuck is he just going to stand there and crush her, I knew Jaden was bad news. I should have just let him go to jail. I was about to say something but Jaden spoke before I could "Erin Grace Beckham, I love you" it was probably good that he spoke before me cause I might have said something that I would regret, I knew he was a good one. I looked at Erin and her face lit up and once again they kissed except this time it was just a peck, thank god because I don't think I could manage another make out. "I love you too, Jaden Isaiah Hossler" I heard Erin say.

Erin's POV:

"I don't like you..." Jaden said, my face dropped, honestly I would have rather stayed with Andrew then heard that, did the kiss mean nothing?, I thought he was better then that, before I could start crying he said "Erin Grace Beckham, I love you" he said, I knew he wasn't like that. I kissed him "I love you too, Jaden Isaiah Hossler" I said back, "Jaden, Payton do you mind if I talk with Erin..." Ellie asked, they both nodded just standing there "alone" she said "ohh right" Payton said, before walking away Jaden winked at me giving me butterflies. "OH MY GOD ERIN!" Ellie practically screamed after they walked out "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" she asked "um he said I love you so I said it back" I answered "that is going to be such a cute story to tell your children!" Ellie awwed "on a sidenote can you ask the nurse if I can borrow clothes?" I asked blushing "no" Ellie said I was confused "no, because when you were getting stitched up Jay" she said mockingly walking over to the chair and picking a pile up "went out and got you some new, clean clothes" she said, "awww" i said standing up, grabbing the clothes and walking into the bathroom and getting changed into a pair of nike shorts and Jay's hoodie, it smelled exactly like him and I loved it. I walked out of the bathroom to see Ellie, Payton and Jaden all stood waiting for me "have you been given the all clear?" Payton asked "yes, I was given the all clear before you guys came in" I replied walking over to Jaden "let's go then what are we waiting for" Jaden said, Jay and I linked hands and so did Payton and Ellie and we started walking out of the hospital "hopefully we won't need to come back here, ever" I said giggling Jay just looked at me smiling. We got to the car park "ooo Jay, can you take a picture of me? pretty pwease" I said "of course baby" he took a picture and let me post it....

erinxbeackham

liked by jadenhossler and 1,348,473 others

erinxbeckham i am back...

nessabarrett come home. quick!

^erinxbeckham I am coming babe

^^jadehossler nessa. back off

joshrichards we miss you but Erin back off Nessa is mine.

griffinjohnson ;)

cynthiaparkerrrr huuurrrrrryyyyyy

We got in the car, Jaden driving, me in the passenger seat, Payton and Ellie in the back seat. We drove back to the Swayla, Jaden stopped the engine and him and Payton jumped out of the car to the mine and Ellie's doors opening then "m'ladies" they both said opening the car doors, me and Ellie looked at each other and giggled "why thank you" we replied still giggling, they closed the car doors and took our hands walking us to the front door and opening it, we walked in and saw Nessa, Cynthia, Madi, Charli, Dixie, Addison and Avani stood in the hallway waiting for us to come home.

"Ladies... we need to talk..."