t w e n t y - t w o

Word Count: 1090
Erin's POV:

"because that psychotic girl who is supposedly out to hurt you is my girlfriend." Romeo said, I don't know how to feel scared, anxious, angry, all of it but I didn't know what, "YOUR GIRLFRIEND? THE FUCK! BY YOU MIGHT FIND A GIRLFRIEND I MEANT PREFERABLY ONE OF MY FRIENDS NOT MY BOYFRIENDS EX GIRLFRIEND WHO MIGHT TRY TO HURT ME!" I yelled in his face "Erin get a grip of yourself. Can you hear yourself? you sound ridiculous. She wouldn't hurt a fly. We are siblings! you are supposed to be supportive of me and my choices" he said "You lied to me telling me you were going home and then I run into you with her- out of all people, her. I have been so supportive of you! I was there for you through out every fucking break up you have been through. I was there for you when you and dad fell out, do you know how much that hurt me and dad's relationship? You are supposed to be my brother, the person I am closest with, my best friend? we were but after this we can't be. I don't think you realise how much you have hurt me" I said before walking out the bathroom, tears in my eyes, hands shaking, breath uneven. I walked to my car not even looking back once, I didn't know whether Jaden, Payton or Ellie were behind me until I got to my car, I fumbled around in my bag for my keys when I felt hands go around my waist "are you okay baby?" I heard Jay say, I turned around, looked into his eyes and that was when I actually realised how hurt I was, I collapsed in his arms, tears streaming down my face, he pulled me closer to his chest "I am sorry" I muttered to him, he placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head up making me look into his eyes.

Jaden's POV:

Erin walked out of the bathroom, Payton and I quickly helped Ellie up and started walking out of the bathroom "and to think, I thought of you as a brother, hope you and this bitch are happy together, dickhead" Ellie said to Romeo, he just scoffed "yeah we will be once you and my slutty excuse for sister get out of our life" he replied, I turned around and held on to his collar "say that once more" I said, jaw clenched "i fucking dare you" "what that me and Mads will be happy together, or that your girlfriend is a pathetic slutty excuse for a human being?" he said unfazed that I was up in his face, and after he had said that I decided to do the only thing that was right, I punched him in the nose, breaking his nose "fuck you, and don't ever, EVER, talk about her like that again, do you hear me?" I asked, he didn't reply "DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?" I screamed in his face, he just simply nodded, I let go of his collar and ran out the door to find Erin. I saw her looking for something, I assumed her keys so I sprinted out of Chick-fil-a and over to Erin, I wrapped my hands around her waist "are you okay baby?" I asked obviously knowing she definitely wasn't okay, I just felt like she needed someone to ask her, she turned around and looked into my eyes, she had tears streaming out her eyes, I could see the pain in her eyes, it made my heart ache for her, she collapsed into my arms, sobbing, I pulled her closer to me, "I am sorry" I heard her mutter, what the hell is she sorry for? I lifted her chin up with my finger making her look into my eyes, I looked away because the pain in her eyes upset me "baby you have nothing to be sorry for." I explained to her "no I just beat the living shit out of Mads and I probably really upset Romeo" She said sobbing into my chest "baby girl, you did nothing wrong and who gives a fuck about Mads or Romeo they can go and fuck themselves, I don't know about you but all in need is right here in my arms, and I guess those two idiots over there" I said nodding towards Ellie and Payton, she let out a little giggle "so you don't hate me?" she asked "are you fucking serious right now? I could never hate you" I said, I looked back into her eyes and leaned in, I felt our lips connect and when that happens it never fails to give me butterflies, I deepened the kiss until we were interrupted by Ellie and Payton coughing, Erin and I pulled apart and looked at them, they smiled awkwardly, we looked back at each other and laughed, placing our foreheads against each other "we should get back everyone will be worrying" Payton said, I stood up and looked at Ellie "Ellie" Erin said nodding at her "yes of course" she replied walking towards the drivers side of the car "and you guys are telling me you guys aren't telepathic?" I asked they looked at each other for a couple of seconds nodding back and forth then giggled "I am convinced you guess are telepathic" I said getting in the back of the car with Erin with Ellie and Payton in the front. I was sat thinking... what would Mads have done to Erin had she not beat her, my brain started playing a video, I tried to stop watching but I couldn't, I was stuck I saw Mads and Erin brawling on the floor and just as Mads pulled out a knife, I was snapped out of the thought by Erin cuddling into me "baby, you okay?" she asked, I decided I wasn't going to say anything about what just happened because it was all just something silly in my head "yeah of course baby" I said cuddling her into me and eventually falling asleep, I woke up only a couple minutes after to my phone buzzing so I looked. ellie_morganxox tagged you in a post...

ellie_morganxox

liked by jadenhossler and 1,239,302 others

ellie_morganxox: they are too cute @erinxbeckham @jadenhossler

imgriffinjohnson: so you found her

^ellie_morganxox: yeah but damn do we have a story to tell

^^ tiktokroom: tea

nessabarrett: cuties

cynthiaparkerrr: Q!

^qgriggs: what?

^^cynthiaparkerrr: we need this