t w e n t y - t h r e e

Word Count: 1662

Erin's POV: 

After Jaden and I cuddled and fell asleep we were woken awake after what felt like 2 minutes which made me slightly grouchy "what? I just wanna cuddle with me baby on the drive home!" I said getting annoyed "don't get pissed off with me missy" Ellie said "you have been asleep for 2 hours" she continued "but the car ride is only like 15 minutes?" I said confused "yeah me and Payton went inside, kind forgot about you then Josh asked where you guys were so we said you guys were still in the car so Josh came out to try and wake you up and came back almost in tears because you bite him!" she said managing to laugh out the last bit "who bit Josh?" Jaden asked sleepily rubbing his eyes "Erin" Ellie said, he stopped rubbing his eyes and laughed "no I didn't!?" I asked feeling really bad "yessir" Ellie said "baby why did bite Josh?" Jaden asked so confused "she did it in her sleep" Ellie chuckled "Josh tried to wake her up" She continued to explain "ohhh noted don't wake my baby up when she is sleep, gotcha" Jay said "come on baby I need to apologise to Josh" I said dragging Jaden out the car I started walking towards the front door when I felt myself being lifted off the ground and over Jaden's shoulder "JayJay" I screamed whilst giggling "i swear to goodness you need to stop giggling because that is the cutest thing ever and I am going to melt" he said placing me down "that was the whole point" I said smiling "Joshua Richards!" I screamed through the house "what the fuck do you want?" he asked huffy "Josh I am sorry" I said jumping on his back, I saw his cheeks go red but I just assumed it is because it was extremely hot in here "you, peasant open a window" I say pointing at Ellie "who the fuck are you calling peasant?" Ellie asked "you, bitch" I said jumping down from Josh's back over to Ellie where we were both squaring up to each other, we could act serious until we saw Jaden and Josh exchanging worried looks, Ellie and I burst out laughing making Jaden and Josh only more confused "your faces!" Ellie laughed making me laugh more "right what the actual fuck just happened?" Josh asked "we were just were just joking, that is how we talk to each other" I explained after laughing really hard "oi you go open those windows and I will open these ones" I said pointing at Josh "yes ma'am" Josh saluted walking to the other side of the room "wow it is hot today" Bryce said coming down the stairs "yeah no shit Sherlock" I said to him "we should have a pool day" Nessa suggested, there was a bunch of yes's "but guys... Ellie and I don't have swim suits?" I said "oh well you girls can borrow some from me and Romeo can use one of the boys' swim trunks" Addison said trying to be nice, Romeo there was a name I never wanted to hear again, that name boiled my blood "thanks addi" I said lowering my head slightly before running up the stairs, once I had gotten to the top of the stairs I heard Jaden say to the group "I don't think we need to worry about Romeo for a long time and for Erin's sake don't talk about Romeo again?" Jaden said, I continued walking to Addison's room, I closed the door and sat on the bed, I heard the door creak open "you okay?" I heard Ellie say from the door, I nodded "yeah" I said "Erin I know you aren't and it is ok-" "I said I am fine" I said cutting her off "sorry can we just forget about him and have fun?" I said "um yeah, yeah of course" Ellie said as I grabbed a bikini from one of Addison's drawers and then walking into the bathroom leaving Ellie to pick out her own. I walked out to see Ellie stood waiting for me, she snapped her head towards me, I smiled "you didn't have to wait" I said "I know, I just need to toilet" she said running to the bathroom, I laughed. Ellie and I walked downstairs to the pool where we saw everyone, I could'nt see Jay and by the looks on Ellie's face she couldn't see Payton "guys?" I said getting everyone's attention "where is Jay" "or Pay" Ellie continued on "ummmm" everyone said smiling, I felt hands go around my waist picking me up off the ground and throwing me over a shoulder, I assumed it was Jaden "Jaden I swear to god, don't you dare throw me in that pool" I screamed, I assumed Payton had done the same to Ellie because she was screaming "Payton Jay Moormeier I will kill you and then bury you 7 feet under the ground making sure no one will ever find you!" Ellie screamed making everyone laugh and before I knew it I was once again submerged in the freezing cold water of the swayla pool. I swam up to the surface and saw Jay stood in front of me, I turned around and saw Payton and Ellie looking the same "YOU FREAKING RAT!" Ellie and I screamed at the same time, I turned back around to face Jaden, he came closer to me leaning in for a kiss, on the spot I dunked his head underwater holding it there for a second before letting him up, when he came up I had a smirk on my face "heyyyy you could have drowned me" Jaden whined "and you threw me in the pool so no kisses for you" I said turning away from him "baby" he pouted, I shook my head a swam over to Bryce, Quinton, Cynthia and Avani. It was starting to get late and everyone started going in, I stayed out and looked over the edge of the pool just letting my mind ponder over everything that has happened I mean I was accidentally added to these tiktokers group chat and then the next day I am out in LA meeting them and to make this experience even better Jay asked me to be his girlfriend. I was interupted by someone swimming up behind me, I turned around quickly to see Jaden stood there, his hair perfect, his jawline perfect and his eyes... perfect. "hi" he said pulling me towards him, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck "hi" I said looking into his perfect blue eyes almost about to get lost, when Jaden says "I love you" nuzzling his head into my neck, I place my head on his shoulder " I love you too" after a long, peaceful silence I lifted my head up because had I not I would have fallen asleep "you know what this reminds me of?" I said, he perked his head up "our first date" I said looking up at the stars and looking back into his eyes, his eyes flickered from my eyes then to my lips and back, he leaned in and I filled the gap between us. After somethings happened Jaden and I decided to go upstairs to get ready for bed, I grabbed a pair of shorts and one of Jaden's hoodies "I need a drink but I will be back up to cuddle in a minute" I said walking out of the room, I walked down stairs to the kitchen and filled up a cup, I drank my water and was about to start walking back upstairs but just before I started walking up I heard a faint sniffle, almost like someone was crying I walked into the living room to see the back of Josh's head "Josh?" I say, he quickly turned around, saw me and smiled, I gave him a sympathetic smile "you okay buddy?" I asked sitting down next to him, he shook his head and started sobbing, I pulled him into a tight hug calming him down. Isn't this Nessa's job? I thought to myself. "what's wrong?" I asked again "me- me- me and N-N-Nessa b-b-broke up" he managed to sob out. oh that is why Nessa isn't doing this, I thought to myself answering my previous thought. "awwww josh" I said hugging his head, because you know he is a giant, he leaned over whilst sobbing to lean on my lap and now I can only reach his head so hugging his head is just gonna have to do. We sat like this for a good 10 minutes before I heard my phone beep...

JayJay

JayJay: when you said you were getting a drink I thought you meant from the kitchen not London. xxxxxxx

Erin: I am down stairs talking to Josh, he is upset I will be upstairs in 10  xxxxxxx

"Erin?" I heard Josh say from behind my phone "yeah?" I said "I thought Nessa was the one for me but I met another girl..." he said. oh no the boy meeting another girl never ends well, poor Nessa. "she is funny, smart, considerate, beautiful, talented and just perfect in general. don't get me wrong Nessa is also beautiful but, this other girl is, is, different, but she has a boyfriend" he says "I am sorry Josh, I wish I could help but I can't do anything" I said, he sat up right, facing me "Erin you have comforted when no one else would have even realised how upset I am" he said, he had a tear running down his face, I placed my hand on his cheek to wipe it away, he leaned towards me,

"Erin it's you" he whispered, leaning in and kissing me...          

A/N sorry I haven't been as active but I am trying to update more often xxx