t w e n t y - f o u r

Word Count: 1090 

Erin's  POV:

"Erin it's you" he whispered, leaning in and kissing me... 

He leaned in and kissed me, I was frozen, what the fuck? I pulled away as quick as I could "Josh?!" I said, he looked at me "I am sorry but I love Jaden" I explain "he doesn't need to know though" Josh said pushing me back on the couch "Josh stop!" I said, he ignored me and climbed on top of me  "JOSH! I SAID STOP" I said again trying to get him off of me but he was too strong "JOSH?!" I said "Get the fuck off " I heard someone who I obviously presumed to be Jaden, I turned my head and saw Jaden with anger rushing through his veins getting closer to the couch, but Josh ignored him thinking it was me again "I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND" Jaden said picking Josh up by the collar. Jaden is lowkey really attractive when angry, off topic. He looked at Josh in the eye and swung at his face, he punched him twice "Jaden stop." I said he ignored me, Josh threw a punch at Jaden's face "guys stop it!" I said louder, they just ignored me, they were now rolling about on top of each other, throwing punches to each others stomachs, faces basically anywhere they could punch "GUYS! STOP" I yelled, running over to them trying to pull them apart but I felt what I think was a elbow going into my rib cage, I fell back slightly, I heard something behind me but I didn't care "PLEASE STOP IT" I yelled once again but this time on the verge of tears, sat on the floor where I had been pushed, I saw Anthony, Griffin, Bryce and Quinton run past me and pulling them off of each other once they were finally off of each other I saw their faces, bloody and bruised, more tears filled my eyes "why the fuck where you fighting?!" Bryce yelled "Yeah Josh why don't you tell them what the fuck happened" Jaden spat, Josh stayed quiet "I will tell you why we were fighting" Jaden said "this fucking dickhead tried to molest Erin, my fucking girlfriend who tried to make sure he was okay because this fucking asshole was upset!" Jaden yelled obviously getting angrier thinking about it, he tried to pull his hands away from Anthony and Bryce's grip but failing because there grip tightened "can I check on my girlfriend?!" Jaden asked sounding even more irritated, their grip loosened and Jaden basically ran over to me, he pulled me into a really tight hug "are you okay baby? he didn't hurt you did he?" he asked lifting my head up to look at him, I didn't want to cry so I just shook my head "why did you start fighting" I asked quietly "because I wasn't going to let him get away with that shit" he said shooting Josh a dirty look "I am sorry" I said into his chest, he gave me a confused look about to speak but before he could I started "had I just come up stairs this wouldn't have happened" I said "Erin you were being you. you were making sure he was okay, you put everyone before yourself, none of this is your fault" he said hugging me tighter "right Josh get in the kitchen" I heard Griffin said "why should I?" Josh said back "do you want me to clean you up or not!" Griffin raised his voice, Josh lowered his head and walked to the kitchen with Griffin and Quinton. "Jay we need to get you cleaned up" I said standing up pulling him up with me and walking into the bathroom. Once I had cleaned up Jaden's face and stomach we went back up to his room "I will be back in a minute" I said "Don't go anywhere near Josh" Jaden warned me "I am going to talk to Bryce" I said "be back in 5 minutes" he said, I nodded before walking out the door, I walked along to Bryce's room and knocked on the door "come in" I heard him shout, I opened the door and walked in "hey Beckham" he said basically jumping up from his bed and walking towards me engulfing me in a hug "thank you for helping Bryce" I said "no problem kiddo, you alright" he asked me, I nodded and smiled realising Bryce from the hug "Peace Hall" I said walking out of his room holding up a peace sign "peace Beckham" he replied, I went and thanked Anthony, Quinton and Griffin but as I was walking up the stairs I saw Josh, I started walking back down the stairs "Erin? can we talk?" he asked I pretended not to hear him because one. Jaden said to ignore him two. I 100% was not ready to talk to Josh right now. I walked into Griffin's room, closing the door behind me "Griffin, Josh is trying to talk to me but I am not ready to talk to him, but he is on the stairs and I need to get up stairs to Jay" I explained "that is fine, I will help you get upstairs without talking to him" Griffin said "thank you Griff" he stood up and walked over to me, opened the door and dragged me behind him "Griff can I talk to Erin?" Josh said "no Josh not now" Griffin said, Josh ignored him and started walking towards me, I got slightly scared but knew Griffin wouldn't let him do anything, "I said not now!" Griffin said with his Jaw clenched "I may not hurt you as much as Jaden but Erin is like my little sister so I will still hurt you" he said letting go of my hand and pushing Josh away, Josh walked away, Griffin turned around to me "thank you" I whispered "there you go you can go to Jaden now" he said I gave him a quick hug and went over to Jaden's door, I opened it and saw Jaden in bed asleep, I closed the door and quickly tiptoed over to the other side of the bed getting under the covers, I looked at Jaden playing with a piece of his hair "I love you so much JayJay and I hope you know that" I said cuddling into him, I felt his arms go around my waist "I know" he whispered "I love you too".