t w e n t y - s i x

Word Count: 1007
Jaden's POV:

I was awake but only just, I hadn't opened my eyes yet, I went to wrap my arms around Erin to pull her closer but when I went to tighten my hands round her waist she wasn't there, I opened my eyes and looked around the room "baby?" I say sleepily rubbing my eyes, I didn't hear her reply, I sat up and I heard my door open I looked up thinking it was Erin, but it was only Bryce "bro I think your girlfriend found a new cuddle buddy" he said laughing, "Bryce what the hell are you on about?" I asked confused "just come here" he said wafting his hand signalling for me to follow, I got up and followed Bryce down the hall until he stopped at the bathroom door I looked in and saw Erin and Ellie cuddling on the floor "why is this hot?" Bryce said "Bryce shut the fuck up you creep" Quinton said "yeah that's mine and Payton's girls" I said making all the boys turn towards me exchanging looks with each other "what?" I asked "we think Pay and El broke up" Anthony explained "what! when, where, why, how" I asked now even more confused "well from what we gathered from the yelling this morning we think Payton was cheating and Ellie found out and confronted him and then broke up with him" Griffin explained "no no no. I refuse to believe that! Payton is my best friend he wouldn't do that! he loves Ellie?" I said almost positive but now having doubts "then we think Erin heard the yelling and went to see what was happening and they came in here and fell asleep" Bryce said, "where is Payton?" I asked, "no one knows" Anthony said, we were all in deep thought when we heard footsteps from behind us maybe it was Payton, we all turned around and saw Josh, I turned back to face Erin and Ellie "Jaden" I heard Josh say placing his hand on my shoulder, my jaw clenched slightly, I felt his hand move form my shoulder "I am extremely sorry, I didn't mean to do anything, I don't even know why I kissed her she is like my little sister and now that I think about it I don't like Erin like I said she is like my little sister and I still need to apologise to Erin but I wanted to apologise to you as well" he said seeming quite genuine, but no matter how genuine he was what he did last night wasn't acceptable in anyway shape or form "Josh what you did last night got rid of any kind of friendship we had, but you seem extremely genuine so I have a feeling we can work back into the friendship, but I swear to god what you did last night to Erin was a dick move, she told you to stop 3 times and you ignored her!" I said, he nodded looking at the ground "and Josh I suggest you give Erin some space because as much as you don't want her to be, she is scared of you right now" Griffin said, we heard the girls starting to stir but almost as if it were planned they both snored in unison, we all laughed, I pulled out my phone and took a picture...

jadenhossler

(use your imagination please) jadenhossler: she has a new cuddle buddy :(👥@erinxbeckham @ellie_morganxoxcomments are disabled

jadenhossler: she has a new cuddle buddy :(
👥@erinxbeckham @ellie_morganxox
comments are disabled.
The boys and I walked towards the kitchen and that was when it hit me "guys you know how you said no one knows where Payton is? yeah well I might know" I said, I walked towards the front door "be back soon and if Erin asks where I am don't tell her I am finding Payton cause I will be added to the list of ass beatings right underneath Payton" I explained "got it" Josh said. Once I had ran out the door and into my car I started the engine I drove for about 20 minutes before I reached where I was hoping Payton was, I got out the car and started walking into the forested trail, this trail was where me and Payton first met, just before The Lights Out Tour we were both visiting and we just clicked, we both come here, together or alone to avoid the world, I had been walking for about 3 minutes before I heard a guitar, "Payton" I whispered to myself and started walking closer to the sound of the guitar before I knew it I saw Payton with his legs dangling over the edge of the rocks, sat playing the guitar, a song I had never heard, I stood behind him "you good brother?" I asked making him turn around, I saw his brown eyes that were now all red and puffy, he had been crying, a lot. he cracked a smile and simply shrugged and I went and sat down on the rocks opposite him, we sat in silence for a second "what happened?" I asked looking up and him, he looked down at the ground as a tear fell, he was hurting "well I was going out and I left my phone on the couch, Ellie saw it and saw me and Riley were texting and she took it the wrong way and didn't even let me explain myself then threw a cup of water over my head, slapped me and then broke up with me" he said "Payton you aren't cheating on her are you?" I asked he looked at me horrified "no Jaden, I didn't fucking cheat on her" he said "i knew you i didn't I just wanted to make sure" I said, he started playing his guitar again "but then why were you texting Riley if you weren't cheating on her?" I asked "because Riley has friends who are music producers..." I couldn't connect the dots and Payton obviously realised...

"I was writing a song for Ellie"