Chapter 2

A/N: Right. This is the second chapter of the fic that is still not worth reading. But I know the first chapter was rushed and so is this one but.....

Stopping now. Enjoy.
                       _______________________
"My friends, upon the orders of Odin Allfather, Loki is to be kept on Earth."

Thor's decleration caused an outburst.

"Are you crazy? He'll fucking kill us or worse."

"There is no way Reindeer Games is staying here in my tower."

"Thor does SHEILD know of this?"

"Thor why isn't Loki staying in Asgard?"

When they all were done speaking Thor continued as if nothing had happened, "My friends I left a week ago and during that time Asgard had been attacked. We suffered great damage and are currently in repairs. Most of the prisoners were sent of to other worlds but Father had said that Loki is to be sent here. He will be held in captivity."

"I have also talked to your director. He has agreed that this is the best place for Loki to be kept. I, too will remain here and keep an eye on him." Tony drank a shot.

"Fury knew about this?" Clint asked still feeling angry.

"Yes friend Barton."

"What about his magic?" Bruce spoke up for the first time.

"My Father has placed a spell on him. These cuffs have bound his magic. He will not be able to cast even a simple illusion." Thor said though he sounded somewhat sympathetic. Loki hadn't moved an inch since this conversation had started. Tony observed that he looked even worse than he did during New York. His cheeks were even more sunken and his eyes had such deep black circles one would think he was punched.

"How long?" Natasha asked. "Just a few days, a week at the most. Then he will be taken back to Asgard."

"So please will you keep him here?" Tony sighed. "Fine, we'll lock him up in one of the rooms. It's not like there's some cell here that we can put him in."

Thor beamed as if he had received a Christmas present. Clint only scowled and went into his room but not before stating, "He better not be anywhere near my room."

Natasha also stood up, obviously going to talk to Clint. "Jarvis, prepare a room for Loki."

"Right away sir." he responded in his British accent. Tony looked over at Loki. Nothing. Most people freak out when they hear Jarvis but Loki didn't move an inch. Thor grabbed Loki by his arm following his instructions and that's when Tony saw it. Loki flinched. It was subtle as if repressed.
If Tony wasn't paying attention he wouldn't have noticed it. What happened to you Loki?
Tony would get to the bottom of this. He was an scientist and finding answers was what he did. He would just have to observe.
                  ______________________
Clint stormed of to his room. He was mad. He was mad at Thor for bringing Loki. He was mad at Tony for agreeing to this. But most of all he was mad at Loki for using him like a puppet, for turning him against his friends, for giving him nightmares, for everything.

"Clint?" Clint turned around, his instincts kicking in, a knife already in his hand but Natasha blocked him easily. "Look, I know you don't want him to be anywhere near the tower."

"I don't want him anywhere near Earth."

"But it's better like this. And before you say anything, "Clint shut his mouth "that's because we can keep a better eye on him here."

"I still don't like it Nat. I mean- I just......."

"I know Clint, but he can't do anything. His magic's gone, his scepter's gone and he's locked up. Clint, it's alright." Nat gave a small smile. Clint smiled too. "Thanks Nat."
"Will you be ok then?" Clint chuckled, "Yes, I'll be fine. Now go you need your sleep."

As soon as Natasha left Clint also got ready but not for sleep. He went to the security room to keep an eye on the resident criminal.
                    _____________________
Loki was led into his room -cell- in complete silence. Thor hadn't uttered a single word. They soon reached it. It had a bed, a desk and a dressing table with a bathroom attached. Thor left before Loki had even completely looked around. He heard the door lock behind him.

He was alone again. -Thor doesn't care. Not anymore- A single tear slid down his face which he quickly wiped away. -You don't deserve any love- Loki lay down on the bed grimacing as his whole body ached. -Don't let them see how weak you are- He knew the mortals were wary of him and he planned to keep it that way.

He stared at the ceiling trying to put of the sleep that was always accompanied with the nightmares. But he was so tired and it had been more than an year since he had last slept on a bed. His exhaustion finally caught up and he fell asleep never once realizing he was being watched.
                    ______________________
Tony Stark was many things an inventor, a billionaire, a playboy and a genius. And he could tell something was off with Loki. Clint and Natasha didn't notice and neither did Steve, Bruce and Thor so why should he? But it was a mystery and one thing he loved to solve were mysteries.

"Jarvis, you there buddy?" he asked his AI in his lab.

"Where else would I be, sir?" came the snarky reply.

"Give me a live feed of Loki's room." Tony looked at the current footage of Loki quickly wiping away a tear. To say he was shocked would be an understatement. Before he could look Bruce came in and Tony changed the video. "Hey big guy what's up? Couldn't sleep?"

"Something like that." the mild mannered doctor answered. "We never asked Thor what to do to about Loki's food."

"We'll figure that out in the morning. Right now you need to get some rest Doc."

"And what about you?"

"Well you know me, I don't need much sleep." Bruce glared at him. "Alright I'll go to bed too I promise." After 15 mins of convincing Bruce he asked Jarvis what Loki was doing learning that Mr. Laufeyson was asleep.

Tony shrugged and decided to hit the hay as well.
                   ________________________
In the security room Clint had watched the footage of Loki's before he decided to sleep. And while he was slipping into bed only one thought crossed his mind. What the hell was going on?
                 _________________________
I already said it on top. I know it's rushed. But Tony Stark is a genius and Clint is a spy. I mean these guy's must pay attention to detail.

And besides they've been at it almost all day. So sorry if it disappointed you. I will try and do better.

Your Sincerely,
An idiot,
YeranJ