Chapter 15

She looked towards all of the Avengers her face grim. "You must all hurry and come with me to Asgard. Odin has announced that Loki's execution is to be held today."

Steve quickly got up, "Ma'am please sit down." Bruce gave her a glass of water when she sat down. She took two sips. "Now ma'am I want you to relax first. Once you are calm enough tell us what happened."

After two minutes she took a deep breathe, "Odin has announced that Loki's execution will be held. I had gone to Vanaheim to find more about the mad titan. If only I knew that Loki was brought back I would've come sooner and-" she choked back a sob tears falling freely from her eyes.

She quickly wiped her eyes. "But Queen Frigga, why are you not there? Surely you can stop it."

"Odin does not know I have returned. If he did he would have kept me somewhere else making sure I cannot interrupt. That is why I have come for you Thor. You have to stop it and bring Loki back here."

Everyone had a worried or thoughtful looks on their face. "My friends your assistance is not necessary. I will go to Asgard myself and stop this. You do not have to trouble yourself. These are not matters of Earth and we cannot risk a war." Thor moved to get up.

"Whoa, whao hold up Point Break." Tony put a hand on his shoulder. "Loki is our friend. There's no way we're gonna leave him. And besides he somehow become the Avenger's younger brother." Tony grinned and Thor gave a wet smile. Frigga was happy Loki finally found some friends.

Natasha spoke up, "I've always wanted a sibling", looking at the rest of them she added, "and you guys don't count."

Clint smirked, "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go kick some pompous Asgardian ass."
                  _______________________
Loki woke up with a start as a guard banged against his cell. "Wake up Your Majesty it's your big day." Loki sighed wearily and got up. Two guards entered into the cell and cuffed his hands. They roughly pushed him out and proceeded to chain his neck and feet.

His body ached from the beatings but it was nothing he wasn't used to. At least he was given a shirt after his had ripped from the whips he received.

How Loki missed Earth and the tower. He remembered Tony as he argued with Pepper, Clint and Natasha silently discussing something, Steve drawing whatever inspired him and Bruce hiding his smile as he watched Tony being scolded by Pepper.

He missed those people. The first people who trusted him and didn't compare him to Thor. At least with his execution Earth wouldn't be attacked. He mentally scoffed at himself. Sentiment. He was pulled out of his musing as the guards started walking. Looks like it's begun then.
                   _____________________
The Avengers had gathered in Tony's garage. Tony then entered with his arms filled with various gadgets. "Well I thought that if we were gonna fight super strength aliens we needed some upgrades." With that he proceeded to give them their equipment while explaining them side by side.

Steve came first, "Here you go Cap. Now when you toss your sheild like a frisbee it will come back to you. I also attached magnets to your suit so it doesn't fall of." Steve took it with a nod. Next was Black Widow.

"You're already too good of a fighter sweetheart. So I thought we'd make you more deadly. Here you go." He handed her two stun batons. "They've got high voltage. And if you press this button it'll become deadly sharp blades." he demonstrated causing two sleek black blades to come out still charged with electricity. Natasha smirked and added them to her already extensive arsenal.

For Clint he brought out Clint's quiver, "Alright. For you it's double the amount of arrows so you don't run out easy. There are shock arrows, smoke arrows and explosives arrows. All depicted by color." he explained.

"Alright now Point Break and The Other Guy don't need anything and I've got my suit so shall we go Your Majesty." Frigga nodded grimly. Thor clutched his hammer tightly. Tony put on his armor. And they were gone.
                   _______________________
Loki was led into the court room. Many of the commoners and nobles had gathered, whispering amongst themselves with many of them looking down on him. He saw the council sitting, looking smug and arrogant. Odin sat on the throne stone-faced.

He could feel the jeers and insults directed towards him. Odin banged his staff on the ground effectively silencing everyone. "Today we are gathered here for the public execution of Loki former prince of Asgard. He has failed to learn a lesson through isolation and has proven he is beyond rehabilitation. How do you plead?"

Time for the God of lies to do what he is best at. Loki thought to himself. He then opened his mouth and started talking.
                  _____________________
As soon as the Avengers had arrived they had to deal with the guards. They took down many but more kept coming. "Dammit how many are there?" Tony was starting to get annoyed. Clint had climbed up the nearby stairs and started using his explosive arrows keeping the guards at bay.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll hold 'em off as long as I can." Clint spoke into the comm-link.

"Clint no." Natasha protested, "we're not leaving you."

"You guys need to move forward. I'll be able to hold them off. I'll follow right behind you when I'm done here."

So they all did.

"Agent Barton catch." Frigga tossed something to Clint. He caught it. It was a long sword.

"Thank you ma'am." And with that she went with the rest. Clint prepared another arrow as a wave of guards came up.

They moved forward but had to stop once again as in front of them the Warrior Three stood. Thor walked forward, "My friends please move aside and let us go to Loki. He has done nothing wrong."

"Thor he has admitted all his crimes to the All-father. He has even claimed to have put you and your comrades under a spell." Frandal spoke.

"If you will not move then I will make you." Thor prepared for an attack but before he could Bruce stepped forward. "Thor they're mine. You go on ahead." Thor nodded for he had faith in the gentle doctor's warrior counterpart.

Volstagg moved to intercept them so Bruce spoke up, "You know it's insulting to leave your opponent like this."

"Who you?" Volstagg said, "You can't even hurt a fly I am sure."

"Thor and Loki both know that pride comes before a fall. And prideful people always seem to make me angry." Bruce's skin started turning green. "They both also know not to judge a book by it's cover." As he said this he transformed into the Hulk and let out a deafening roar.

The team was moving forward when they heard the Hulk roar. Steve couldn't help but chuckle, "Good old Bruce."

Suddenly Natasha was kicked in the stomach and sent backwards. The rest stopped and saw that Lady Sif was standing over Natasha a sword in her hand. "Any last words?" Natasha kicked out from under her legs making Sif fall. She then grabbed put her baton at Sif's neck and called out,

"You guys go. I'll hold her off." They nodded and moved towards the courtroom. Sif elbowed Nat and set herself free. Nat only tilted her head and smirked, "This is going to be good."
                    ______________________
Loki had stopped speaking. He could feel the hate-filled gazes of the people. Odin stood up, his face showing nothing but contempt, "Your crimes are numerous Loki. You have done nothing but be a disgrace to the family. Wherever you go you bring chaos, destruction and ruin. Thus it would be better for all the Nine Realms if you were to simply die."

Loki knew what was going to happen so he closed his eyes shut. Odin, without any warning, fired a beam of magic at Loki just as Thor and the rest burst in causing several people to gasp in shock. Steve threw his shield to Tony who shot forward to stop the beam but came to an abrupt halt.

His eyes were wide. He was too late. The beam had hit as a body now crumpled to the floor.
                 __________________________
Okay now I'm sure that this is a cliffhanger. I really hope I got everyone's character right though with my skills I really doubt it.

I am sorry if something confused you. Tell me what you think. Thank you for reading.

Your sincerely,
YeranJ.