🐾 Chapter three

Jack

"Jack?".

Oh no, this is it.
I squeezed my eyes together ready to get yelled, kicked out yet but it never came

"Oh thank god you found my phone you are a good kitty. Soon I will forget my head. I should go now and don't destroy anything!" My eyes widen wait what why isn't she screaming or anything.

Looking at myself I saw my fur again and I was relieved. Got saved and I'm really happy about it but still why does it happen.

She walked out the room hearing the front door close.

When do I transform or transform back?
I have to see what makes me transform and what brings me back.

I stood up and stretched in my cat form looking around. My eyes caught her bed and decided to jump up and look outside the window.

My eyes followed people as they passed the apartment.
Maybe I should go outside?

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Jumping down the bed as I landed on all fours and sprinted to the door.
Opening the door it is a beautiful outside sun is shining.

Walking out the door I grew taller which means I transformed again.

Shocked I looked around if anyone saw it too but thankful no one.

Closing the door behind me as I made my way to look around.

My eyes grew bigger at each new thing that passes me like people, cars, bikes, and many things more.

Suddenly a delicious snell ran over my nose making my tummy growl.

Following the smell curiously as I stood in front of a carr that had delicious chicken and carrots on sticks.

"What can I give you Sir?" Said an old woman making me startled.

Lifting up my head to meet an old woman giving me a heartwarming smile.

Tilting my head to the side while my confused expression grew.

"Sir? What do you want from our food?" Asked the lady again annoyed.

I kinda stare onto the floor not answering. I may understand them but I can't speak the human tongue yet.

I only pointed at the grilled chicken and she placed them in a bag.

Licking my dry lips as the delicious smell filled my nose and I was about to go away when the lady held her hand looking impatiently.

Staring at her hands down examine it as my eyes darted back to her and tilting my head in confusion.

"Can you give me the money now!" Said she angrily and again I didn't know what she wants from me. So I grabbed a tissue I had and placed it in her hand while still giving a confused look.

I was about to walk away as she grabbed my arm pushing me back to her as she gave me an angry look that terrified me.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WANT MY CHANGE. NOW!" I don't like this tone it makes me wanna shrink and run away.

Closing my eyes and was ready for a pinch but before it happened I heard a familiar voice.

"Woah Woah ok what's going on here?" It was Eveline giving both us a confused look also I noticed people staring at us I wonder why but the feeling inside me feels uncomfortable for some reason and I don't like it at all. It feels strange and I had the urge to run away but my eyes were fixed on Eveline as she looked at us in confusion.