🐾 Chapter six

"Just watching my cats can make me happy." - Paula Cole.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Jack

On the right bow, I was laying in my bed as I stared up the ceiling while my heart tried to chill down. I feel so weird it almost hurts.

Could it be that I'm sick or what? No, maybe it's because I almost got caught right?

"Ugh, why do I feel this way isn't there anything I can do like to distract me" frustrated I decided to look for Eveline.

Walking down the stairs as I peeked from the corner to the living room as I saw that her room was a little open as I decided to step inside.

"Yeah, I just moved in watcha say?" Said she to a big screen laughing as she held her hands up.

I kinds of was confused as I looked at a side thing that went fast as random names popped up.

*bunnygirl_1: Omg how is this behind you?*
*thesimle: WTF? LAMO IS THIS YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?
*p.oppy: Eveline how is this behind you?*

"Huh what is behind me? AAAAH JEEZ Matthew holy shit!" Turned Eveline around as she held her hand on her heart as she breathed out heavily looking scared.

I jumped a little at her reaction as I looked at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to it's just that I saw your door was open so I thought I come in and check on you!" Explained I nervously as she leaned back in her seat and looked at the screen.

"No worries guys this is Matthew he also lives here till my parent's honeymoon is over. Don't call the FBI alright!" Said she giggling as she leaned back and showed me to the screen.

She motioned me to come closer and I was kinda suspicious of this.
As I came closer I saw myself and Eveline on the screen as it moved the same as I do.

I did some moves as I observed the "me" on the screen as Eveline laughed at my attitude.

"Haha jup that's a camera it records you also here" She stood up and placed her round-shaped thing that covers her ears and placed it on me.

She was way taller than me but her body structure is a pretty good thing but not too thing and she feels so fragile.
Her hair tingled my nose as she placed the thing on me blushing as I felt my heart beat faster the minute she came nearer.

"So now sit down I want you to play a game it's called "Detroid Become Human?" Explained she and clicked a button and suddenly a lady popped up on the screen and I jumped a little.

"Omg Matthew is this your first time playing?".

"It is what are all those round things?" Asked I was confused.

"You know I didn't know till now that you have an Irish accent. No worries I will help you!".

With that, she showed me everything and those round things are called buttons and what I had in my hand was a controller and that on my head are headphones.

Well, that's kinds of cool.

The game started and Eveline showed me many things I should watch out and read story parts and thanks to Ethan he showed me how to read.

"Top of the morning I'm conner the android sent from cyberlive and I'm here to fuck up the system!".

"Omg Matthew what did you say that. The chat is exploding right now!" Laughed Eveline as she pointed to the chat and leaned on me for support.