🐾 Chapter four

Cats choose us; we don't own them." - Kristin Cast.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Eveline

"Good Morning everyone!" I just arrived at the shop a few minutes ago and I was breathing like crazy.
Looking around as I smiled at them.

"Jeez Eveline why are you running away from a murder why are you breathing so heavily. You arrived 15 minutes earlier!" I looked at her dumbfounded as she took the glass of water a colleague took.

"Hey, I just help a man out what's the big deal!".

"The problem is always being kind isn't the solution for everything you end up being used and hurt!".

"That doesn't mean anything and that's bullshit. Kindness gets a reward someday. Also, we need more people like her and not like you, Kyle!" Said Robin a good friend of mine protecting me.
Smiling at him thankfully, he gave me a thumbs up.

"That's bullshit Robin. Why being always nice everyone takes advantage of it also...!".

"Look Kyle people can be assholes let's agree on that but still there are people out there that appreciate when you smile at them or even just say. That's why our job is like that It's normal to us but to the people, we greet its huge happiness!" With that, everyone's mouth hangs open.

Staring at me in disbelief while saying that.
Everyone gave me a huge smile after that.

I was about to say so. the thing when I felt a hand on my shoulder making me shiver a little as I jumped a little.
Turning my head slightly around and looking down. My eyes widen it was my chef giving me a wide grin.

He nodded his head at me and turned his attention to the rest.
God, I felt my heart jump out of my chest. I swear I'm scared.

"YES Eveline is right she is so right so let's stay positive and keep going!" With that everyone cheered "YES CHEF".

With that everyone, everyone went back to their assigned places.

I hope just jack is doing well he had a rough day.

Jack

"And that is a spoon you have to grab the smaller part of the end and bring it to your mouth and swallow it. Tey to say "spoon"!
Ethan and I have been studying all day after that I invited him to the place where I clean over the day and get those green things that are called dollars.

"Spoon!" Repeated I as I grabbed it as he described it but it slipped through my hands into the soup back splashing me and Ethan a little.

"Oh, boys with you here I can go always to a comedy show haha!" Giggled the old lady whose name is Mandy Nelson. She lives with her husband Josh Nelson and their daughter Amy Nelson that is still in a coma for about 8 years they are hoping every day that she one day wakes up.

After that, they decided to keep up their restaurant that is a family company. Her mother visits her every day in the hospital while her father works to keep the restaurant.

"Thank you Mandy you kind!" Spoke I as I smiled brightly.

"You "are" kind!" Corrected me Ethen as we laugh at his little correction.

"Haha, it's alright Ethan I have to thank you it's been a long time since we had so many customers, especially girls!" Smiled she jokingly as she ruffled my hair.

"Hey haha. Oh, I have to go back to see you tomorrow!" Rushed I out and I heard them say goodbye after me. Waving back and sprinting home before Eveline notices me.