🐾 Chapter five

"One cat just leads to another."
Ernest Hemingway

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Eveline

Wait did I hear right live on my own? No, no way.

"Dad please tell me you're joking right?" Hoped I but his head shook and I looked shocked.

I can't live on my heck I can't even come to work right besides living somewhere where I have never been.

"Eveline I'm sorry it's just I want to move on and now that someone wants to help me in my wheelchair is great and you don't have to take care of me where ever I go. It's for the best, believe me, it's only for a few months!" He placed a hand on my shoulder giving me a pleading look.

I for sure looked desperate but I see that he needs it desperately, maybe I should do it only for a few months... COMPLETELY ALONE.
GOD.

I buried my face in my hands letting out a groan while choosing yes or no.

"Alright, I do it when it's only for a few months better not making me regret this!" With that, he hugged me laughing.

"Thank you darling I'm so proud of you. You grew up so fast. Also never stop making other people happy you're a wonderful person. I love you!" Those were the words that made me cry and witness my dad cry at the same time.

"I love you too dad!" Hugging him and we embraced each other.

I love you dad and I'm proud to be your daughter.

Jack

I peeked through the door as I witnessed the whole situation.

Love? What is Love?

"I love you too dad!" Heard I Evelin's voice as she cried in his embrace why is she sad.
But both smile while crying is this love.

Smiling at each other even when they cry.
I didn't notice that something wet fell on my hands.

Tears? Why m'I crying?

My heart began to beat faster and I felt the warmth from it.
It feels great as I noticed I hugged her pillow and smelled her scent.

Maybe she is the reason I finally come back to my human form.

"Heartbeat!" Said I as I placed my hand there only to jump as I felt it against my hands.

Looking at my hand I saw that I was a cat again.

"Touching her stuff and smelling her makes me turned into a human maybe that's why!" Thaught I looking at the pillow in front of me.

As I was about to go to the pile the door opened Eveline came in closing the door behind me.

"Hey, jack how are you here have some food!" Said she sweetly as she placed the bowl down. I looked at her purring against her hand that struck me.

She giggled and my heart started to beat again and the familiar warmth wrapped me in.

"Since we will leave tomorrow for our new house we should prepare some clothes and the other house is much bigger so there will be more places to explore!" Said she as she walked to the bed lying down.

My ears perked up at that.

"Hey, jack do you think I'm a good person?" Asked her while I jumped next to her.

"More than good a kindhearted person!" Thaught I but couldn't say it. Instead, I purred and layed next to her.

She smiled at me while stretching.