Chapter Three: A wish come true!

The new year had finally rolled in. So did the new semester of school, everything was going good. Harley and I were still going strong. We had grown closer and closer as I began spending more and more time with him and his parents. Which was good cause they love my company. My brother and I were getting closer as we would talk on the phone and hang out sometimes. My grandmother was loving it and me her relationship was strong now. As far as my mom, it was still a struggle for me, but I was trying.

After class today Harley and I were going to go out on a date tonight. I was so happy and excited.

"Girl, what are you going to wear?" Jordan asked excited for me as I was looking at Jessica staring me down for no absolute reason. Rolling my eyes, I looked away.

"I think I'm going to wear a dress that I ordered from Fashion Nova. Its olive green and has a split in the side."

"Oh, baby girl going to be trying to get some to tonight huh?" She said snapping her hands in the air.

"No, but I want to look good," I said laughing at her crazy behind.

"So where are you all going?" She asked being really noisy.

"Girl, I don't know. He will not tell me, all I know is that I need to be ready by seven tonight."

"See now that is what I'm talking about. Where are all the other guys like Harley at? Ugh, I'm so jealous." She said as she put her head in her hands and acting like she was stressed.

"Girl stop playing. the right guy will come along and swoop you up. Just don't rush it."

After my last class was over, I made my way home and could have sworn somebody was following me again, but I wasn't sure. Getting in the house I rushed past my grandma and headed for the shower so I could start getting ready.

My dress fit perfectly, and I had curled my hair and let it hang on my shoulder, finishing my makeup it was exactly 7:00 p.m. and I heard the doorbell ring. I heard my grandma getting the door and talking to Harley. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Walking down the stairs I saw that my baby was dressed in some dress pants and an olive-green dress shirt. He had a fresh cut and beard lined up. He looked so damn good.

"Hey baby," I said as he grabbed my hand.

"Let me get a picture of you guys." My grandma said as she ran to get her phone.

Laughing I blushed at how Harley was looking me over.

"You look absolutely stunning baby." He took my hand and spun me around.

My grandmother came back and took a couple of pictures of us with her phone. Afterward, I told her to send some to mama and we were out of there. Harley opened the door for me as he got into the driver's side of his truck and sped off.

"So how did you know what color I was going to be wearing?" I said as I smirked at him as he held my hand.

"Well you know I might have talked to Jordan or something like that." He said as he squeezing my hand.

"Sneaky. I knew you were up to something. Where are we even going?"

"You will see."

As we cruised through the streets, I saw that we were making our way downtown. Pulling into a parking lot I saw a place named JIMMY'S SOUL. It looked like an expensive restaurant, yet it was really pretty and elegantly decorated on the outside.

Opening my door, he helped me out the car.

"This is where I wanted to take you." He said as he grabbed my hand, we walked towards the entrance.