Chapter Five: Timing is everything!

I was currently six months pregnant and I was completely stressed. I was on edge every time that I had left the house and I was about to leave the house again as Harley and I was finally about to go see an ultrasound of our baby and finding out the sex. Yes, I was happy to be doing this but u were constantly looking over my shoulder. Ever since the incident with Jessica, things have been kind of crazy. Mr. Cannon had questioned Aron in jail to make sure that everything Jessica said was true and it was. He had taken it easy because she was helping him and the police to catch her cousin Bella and try to stop her before she did anything else. As far as my brother and Jessica they were no longer together, and he was taken it pretty hard especially since my mom was blaming him for not even seeing how shady Jessica was. We haven't talked since that day and it was secretly eating at me. Jordan and I hadn't even talked to clear the air and I know it was hurting her, but I was still mad at her. If you ask me, it was like I had cut everybody off and I was perfectly okay with it because I didn't need the stress even though I was stressing already. Everything that I was doing was starting to be a circle of mixed feelings and being fake. Harley's graduation party wasn't even all that because the family dynamic was off.

Entering the doctor's office, Harley helped me to sit up on the bed to lay back. It was hard for me to be here with Harley because I was still mad at him too. I didn't know if it was the pregnancy hormones or if it was the simple fact that he had a whole female that was absolutely crazy about him. I just felt like he should have been doing more to handle this situation now especially with me being pregnant. He just acts as if was normal to have this kind of drama over him and it was pissing me off. I wanted him to stand up for me and protect me, but I feel as if I'm not getting it. To make matters worse we weren't even seeing much of each other lately. He was always going somewhere with his dad and would not even tell me about it. It was suspicious to me but I let him be.

"Now, this is going to be cold." The nurse said as she rubbed cold gel on my huge stomach.

"If you look at the screen where you will see the baby."

Looking up to the screen, I got butterflies, I saw my baby for the first time and I began crying silently.

"Your baby is growing good and strong as it supposed to. Do you want to know the sex?" She asked looking at me. I looked towards Harley who was wiping his eyes trying to hide his tears but shook his head yes. The lady looked back at the screen as she moved along my stomach.

"Oh, there is a penis, looks like you guys are having a baby boy." She said happy for us.

Crying even harder it was like I couldn't control myself. I was in shock, I guess. In a couple of months, I was due to have a baby boy. I couldn't believe it.

Wiping off the excess gel on my stomach. Harley helped me down off the bed and hugged me long and hard. Being happy was an understatement for him. He kissed me over and over on the lips. Smiling through tears it was hard for me to be as happy as he was because I was starting to doubt how we would work as a family when my life was still being threatened.

"Okay, Harley. Please let me fix myself." Holding on to him for support as I pulled my shirt down and gained my balance.

"Sorry baby I'm just so happy. I told you that we were going to have a boy." He helped me out the door leaving the doctor's office to go get the sonogram pictures of our son.

"I'm happy to baby."

Receiving our pictures we were on our way to the house and the car ride Harley talked about everything that he wanted to do with his son in the future. He was going on and on. While I was sitting there stuck on how my boyfriend was causing me so much pain when it came to his ex. I love him so much but my mind was really playing mind games on me. Making me wonder was he worth having the baby with when it came to all this drama.