part 3

Word count : 555 words

We got home and plopped down on the couch, then I rememberd that my stepmom hasn't been home sinds the morning.

Momm i screamed as i went upstairs and checked all the rooms. She was no were to be found i then speeded back downstairs.

Tony : Ondreaz were's mom we haven't seen mom sinds she left to get "subway"

Ondreaz: that's true what you think happened to her?

Tony : idk we should call her and see what happened.

Ondreaz :  ok

On the phone with there mom :

T : hello mom?

M: hi son how are you I need you to hear me good son, someone kidnapped me and idk how to get out. Pls call the police I'm at......

Phone hangs up:

T: mom ? MOM !!

T :ONDREAZ moms kidnapped she got kidnapped she said call the police, she was gonna say the location but looks like they caught her .

Ondreaz : WHAT ! we have to locate her some how, she can't be just lost.

T : OW I forgot I put a locater on her phone.

Ondreaz : THEN LOCATE HER !

Tony : ondreaz chill I'm working on it

Ondreaz : how do you want me to chill my freaking mom is kidnapped.

Ok Ok so here it sais that she's in the street number # 13 in a abandoned church.

Ondreaz : let's go. call the police on the way

T: Ok let's go

At the abandoned church:

Ondreaz : stay in the back be carefull I don't want you to get hurt.

Tony : I blush but quickly wash it off cause its not the time to be blushing.

We enter inside the building and we immidiatly saw our stepmom tide up on a chair. Her hands were tied up and her feet and she had a clothing peace over her mouth

O / T : MOM !!!

M :  you guys have to go Joshua ( the kidnapper) will be back any minute.

T : mom were not letting you here and done.

M : you guys are always so nice now start untying me.

We untied our mom from the chair and were ready to leave until we hear a hard bang.

T : what was that ? I asked nervously

O : shhh he's gonna hear you

J : I new you raskels would come get your mom that's why I came prepared.

O : what are you gonna do about it

T : ondreaz this is not time to be figh..I get cut off bye ondreaz

O : no tony not now I'm gonna ask you one more time Joshua what are you gonna do about it

J : well if you asked for it, ok so here is what I'm gonna do , I'm gonna first shoot your boyfriend then I'm gonna shoot your mom and then you. Any thing else ? I ask

O : I blush at the comment of tony but ignore it ok so first of all joshua he is my freaking stepbrother second of all your not putting one finger on neither of them.

J : I don't take orders from you , I point the gun at tony and then ......

_____________________________

Oop cliffhanger sorry for those who liked the story and were waiting for a new part I was just to busy reading other Watt pad stories. Also you guys I was thinking on doing a tonick or janthony book comment what you think about it. Bye !