part 11

Word count: 622 words

There dad POV :

Ondreaz faints after he finishes the sentence I never thought I would hear from his mouth or Tony's. I stare at him with a devilish smile as I look up at there mom.

Aww look whos here the worst mother on earth. As I always thought you are week and you can do anything I tell her while hitting her.

M : pls don't hurt my kids hurt me instead pls I'll do anything.

There dad : why would I even listen to your nasty crusty dusty self I ask her.

M : pls don't do anything to them I'm begging you pls.

N - o no I dont take orders from you plus why should I only hurt one of you 3 if I'm free to hurt you all. That reminds me where's tony. I wanna ho give him a small present. I say smiling in a devil way. I go up to Tony's room as I knock.

Tony : who.. Is..it tony stutters.

There dad : its me son you better open the door if you dont want me to kill your boyfriend ondreaz.

T : how tf do you know he is my boyfriend.

There dad : cause he was fighting me cause I was saying bad stuff about you he got so furious he spit it all out and more "amazing" stuff about you.

T: why would I open the door if all you wanna do is hurt me.

There dad : cause if not I'm gonna kill your mom and your little gay brother/ boyfriend ondreaz.

T : f..i..n..e. Tony stutters.

He unlocks the door as I immidiatly hit him harder then I hit ondreaz. He almost right away falls to the ground as tears stream on his face right away. Aww the baby is crying don't be such a fag I thought you better. I said hitting him hard in the stomach.

T : you dident even raise us you son of a bitch.

There dad : what did you say I said mad as I grab his face and punch him two times.

Aren't you dissapointed that ondreaz dident come save you. Maybe he doesn't love you as much as he tells you he does.

He is not wrong if he actually thinks like that cause who would like a skinny faggot motherfucker like you i scream in his face.

Tony's POV : after being beat up and screamed at bye the asshole of our dad. I run in the bathroom as I search a drawer I have had locked for 8 years, this drawer is the one that has all of the Razer blades and cutters that I used when I used to cut.

Ondreaz POV : I wake up with this massive pain on the back of my head. Eithiut even thinking it twice I dident see my dad anywhere and immidiatly knew he was in Tony's room. I right away went running inside of Tony's room to find him with blood on his hands and the bathroom door closed.

O : SHIT WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOUR BEAT UPS AND WORDS HURT HIM. HE HADENT CUT FOR 8 YEARS 8.

there dad : I don't give a shit if he cuts himself until he dies in his own blood.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU SON OF A BITCH. I ANGRIEELY PUNCH HIM IN THE GUTS THEN PUNCH HIM NON STOP IN THE FACE UNTILL HE FALLS TO THE GROUND.

you better get your ass out of here now. I said hearing police sirens know who called them. He runs down the stairs as the police guards catch him and arrest him.

_________________________________________

There the second chapter of the day .

Enjoy !