part 24

Word count : 318 words 😄

The ambulance finally arrives and they put ondreaz on the bed. My mom obviously wants to go as Well but only 1 persoon extra could fit in the ambulance. So my mom got in her car and i got in the ambulance as we all drove off to the hospital.

After a good 5 minute ride we all get out and they rush ondreaz to the surgery room I was about to enter but they dident let me obviously. So I just went to the waiting area and say that with my hood in my head untill oh mom came.

Mom : hi honey omg your so red probably cause you have been crying for so long.

Yeah.. Mom in scared something bad will happen to ondreaz I said starting to cry even worst.

What if he does... I said stuttering.

Mom : honey god won't let him die trust me she said giving me a small smile.

I sat there still crying untill the doctor came out with as big smile and gave me a paper that said.

he survived dont be worried. you can go see him anytime he is in room 52 A.

tears start streaming even harder as i hug the doctor and start running to room 52 A.

When i gordian there i saw ondreaz sitting on his bed with his head down.he immidiatly smiles when i knock the door.

hiiiii i said running to him and hugging him.

whatsup baby you missed me dident you he saidna smirking.

ofc i did sinds you dident fill my needs i said smirking.

oh i see how it is ondreaz said smirking as we started making out..

________________________________________

i know this chapter is short as fuck but i promise next chapter will be a little longer. also sorry for not updating in so long i was busy reading gay wattpad books😂😂