part 34

Word count : 582 words

5 minutes later i saw anthony's car pull up in my drive way.

I smile as i walk over to the door and open it.

Hi ondreaz anthony said locking his car.

Hey anth i said as he walked over. He smiled as he almost let his tablet fall.

Oop anthony said as i let him get a look at the house from the inside.

This is really nice decorated already anthony said as he looked around.

Thanks i said smiling.

Ok the big surprise for tony is already done and ready to get picked up anthony said as he sat down.

Ok thats perfect do you know when the cupcakes are gonna be done?

Oh there already ready anthony said scrolling true his tablet.

Im gonna go pick everything up you stay here decorating everything else i said as anthony gave me a thumbs up.

I grabbed my skateboard and skated over to the car dealership. I entered as the dude at the cashier immdiatly recognised me.

He gave me the papers that i had to sign as i signed them all. I payed for everything as kio ( the cashier) gave me the key.

I waved bye as i took my skateboard and put it in the car. Next stop was the cake factory.

I got out as i ran inside the store i grabbed the cake and all the other snacks as i put them in my car. I paid for everything as i speeded home.

I got there and hid the car in the garage. I put a bow on it and covered it with a car cover ( i think thats how it called)

I looked at the clock as there were only 2p minutes left before everyone starts arriving.

I ran inside as everything was decorated.

Wow i said as anthony came outside of the kitchen with a pizza in his hand.

Oh your back he said as he went back inside the kitchen. I looked around the whole house to make sure everything was nice and cleaned.

Anthony came out off the kitchen with 3 pizza's as he put them on the table. I grabbed all the drinks as i placed them around the house.

I dident want anyone doing anything innapropriate in me and Tony's house so i locked every single room.

I took all of the keys as i put them all on a key chain. I put them in the kitchen drawers as the bell rang.

Anthony take off that cooking outfit and put on your real one i screamed as i opened the door.

There were my mom, people from school, my grandparents and other people. They all came in as i turned around to see anthony in a suit.

How do i look he said as he walked up to me.

You look great but i have to go pick up tony. Ill see you in a bit i said as he waved at me.

I hopped in the tesla as i went full speed to the hotel tony was staying in. I called him and told him to come outside.

5 minutes later tony came to the car with all his stuff. He had a blue suit that had small diamonds on it.

He open the door to the car and got inside the car as he sat down.

Hi he said as he looked up from his phone and kissed me he looked back at his phone as i started driving to home.

------------------------------