the accident.

Word count : 510 words

J : I don't take orders from you I point the gun at tony..

T : at this point Jordan was pointing the gun at me about to shoot me.

Tony's POV :

Jordan was pointing the gun at me until he shot I closed my eyes but never felt a bullet on my chest as I realise ondreaz blocked the bullet and he got shot.

T : ONDREAZ !! ARE YOU OKAY.

O: I'm not ok call 91..

Tony's POV again :

I was holding ondreaz in my arms until he fainted, my stepmom and I sat there crying until the police and ambulance came and took ondreaz.

At the hospital :

T : we got to the hospital and the doctor said he made it right on time if not ondreaz could I've died. I sobbed while thinking what would ive happen if he would I've died.

Ondreaz pov :

I woke up to a soft but comforting voice , as i gather up the words i realise its tony. Tony.. tony ? I ask

T : i sang a little bit to calm me down but it dident work. utill i heard a voice calling me tony..tony the voice kept repeating. I snap out my thoughts and see ondreaz awake but in pain.

Ondreaz omg your ok , this is all my fault im sorry. Tony are you hearing yourself, we both know i would die/do anything for you to be ok even if it looks impossible ondreaz said.

I fluster all type of red untill ondreaz notices and smirks. Oh i see the baby is still blushing over every single word i say you havent changed i smirk (ondreaz btw)

By ondreaz words i turn even more red and i dident think that was possible. Come here ondreaz pat's the side of the bed, I get up from the chair and sit besides ondreaz.

Ondreaz pov:

So you miss me dident you i said smirking. You know whats the funny part we havent had s*x before, but have had a 20 minute make out session in a communtiy pool. I question him.

T : finally i never thought you'd ask in a million years, i said while being all kind of red shades.

O : your to cute to be true you always have that face that i just wanna kiss forever.

T : well míster ondre your free to do anything you want with me and my body. Also why did you save me even though you said you'd die for me earlier.

O : oh well cause i ..... Well ok tony i f*cking love you ok  and yes im bisexual there are the words ive wanted to hear for years i thought while looking at ondreaz.
______________________________

Welp whoever actually likes this book and wants me to keep posting here is your new chapter idk if i might be updating later sinds its 1:18 am cause today  i have to straight my hair for my birthday tmr ( 15 june ) also pls comment ideas down below. Ill always add them. Anyways bye :D