part 41

Word count : 292 words

Ondreaz was about to kiss me,when we heard a loud knock behind us. Ondreaz walked over to the door as he opened it. At the door was jaden, fidgeting with a gun.

My eyes widened as i walked behind ondreaz. What do you want now ondreaz said before his eyes widened at the sight of the gun in jadens hands.

Just came to visit, am i not aloud to jaden said looking up smirking.

No your not aloud to and how the fuck did you get true the security door ,you dont even have the password.

Ofcourse i know the password, all i had to do is connect some dots and i got exactly tondreaz and it opened he said smirking.

Whatever now leave ondreaz said as he slammed the door in his face but jaden stopped it with his feet.

You remember how i said i was gonna get payback, mm well i finally got my way of getting payback jaden said as he opened the door and pointed the gun at ondreaz.

I went to wrestling and self-defence lessons so i twisted jadens wrist causing the gun to drop to the floor, i then proceeded to kick him in the stomach and grabbing the gun.

I gave the gun to ondreaz not paying attention to jaden , wich caused jaden to get a good aim and punch at my face.

I grabbed a glass bottle and broke it on his head causing him to fall back down to the floor. He pulled out a pocket knife but ondreaz had already called security and they dragged him away.

As he was screaming i screamed karma is a bitch, loud enough for him to hear me.

______________________________________