Chapter 2:Change

Excel was happy that he was about to reach the end of the cave. He started running towards the bright light. But soon his face got distorted.

[You have entered a Dragon Den]
[You are Terrified]
[Al your stats have decreased by 45%]

Excel couldn't believe his eyes. What was a dragon doing here ? After escaping from death he himself ran towards death. Finding a dragon in Dunvir was really rare. They are strongest mob in the game. Even after a year of Dunvir's release. No one has been able to defeat a dragon.

It was estimated that they had an average level of above 800. But, the top rankers were still in their mid 200s. It is imposible for them to stay a dragon.

So,now what will happen to Excel. S level 51 player going against a level 800+ monster.

1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes. 3 minutes has passed but the dragon still hasn't made any moves. Excel would logically escaped till now. But...

[You can't escape, until either you play the dragon or die]

Excel was really tensed. He started moving around the dragon. When suddenly he noticed the it was hurt below is neck. Excel slowly approached the dragon. He's could feel it's heavy breathing shaking the ground.

You, you are hurt.

He's good no response. Excel thought that the Excel had died. B

Yeah kids. I am hurt.

Huh!? What happened? Why did the dragon suddenly speak? Excel was confused but he let conversation continue or rather he was scared to end the conversation.

"How did happened?"

"I had a fight.'

"So why didn't you heal it?"

"How could I ? I was betrayed."

"Betrayed"

Excel understood what the dragon meant. When he was little he was also bettered by a dear friend. But how did he get caught? It was his best friend who told the teachers. But they both did the prank together. Excel had lost the concept of a friend.

"I understand. Being betrayed by someone you rely on."

"So, you understand my pain."

Excel didn't know but he was feeling compassion for the dragon. While those were roaming on his head. Suddenly the dragon started turning into light.

Whenever something dies in Dunvir. It turns into light and flies with the wind. But for some reason the light particles started entering in him.

What was happening? 2hy were the particles entering inside him. Suddenly Excel started glowing. Then, a notification window appeared in front of him.

[Class Change Complete]
[New Class : Dragon Slayer(Legendary)]

It was unbelievable. Excel suddenly became the first ever holder of a legendary class. He was in total shock. He couldn't believe his eyes. It looked his whole life was set.

"Find My Treasure. My name was Trauka"

Trauka gave his final words and disappered. Another notification came.

[Class Quest 1: Find Trauka's Treasure.
Time: Infinite

Trauka has entrusted you with his treasure and powers. Complete the quest to take the second quest.

Reward : 1,000,000 Exp. And unknown rewards.]

Excel was very happy. Not only did he obtain a legendary class but he was about to find his treasure. But, soon his face distorted.

[You have 5 seconds before you die]
[Find Trauka's Treasure]

Excel quickly ran around the room and found nothing.

[You have died.]
[You can't login for the next 24 hours.]

Arnus Headquarters

Mark Worth. The creater of Dunvir and CEO of Arnus. He is regarded as the genius of the century.

Sir, someone has acquired class S6

"WHAT? Who is it?"

"It's an Indian Boy name Avav. He found Trauka after fleeing from some players."

"What's his condition?"

"As, set. Dead."

Excel thought that he was lucky. But did he knew that Dragon Slayer was the weakest class among the 12 Legendary Classes.