Chapter 26

Excel was surrounded by Below slimes. He was slowly backing away as the slimes were approaching him.

A few memories went through Excel of how he wasn't able to defeat the spiders and had to take help from Umbra.

'No, fck no. These slimes are nothing compared to those spiders'

{Hey, it's really a human}

{But, how can humane present here?}

{Wait! Don't tell me. The time has finally come}

{Yes. He said that when a human arrives it will be the end of this place}

{Well. Do our lives matter? We are just mere clones}

Suddenly, the earth started shaking. And from behind the trees appeared the giant slime. It was two times bigger than Excel.

[A field boss has appeared]

The images of the spiders flashed even more and how Umbra's possession made him so strong. But, no he didn't want to rely on anyone anymore. He wanted to have the strength of his own.

' Th...these slimes are nothing compared to those spiders'

Excel slowly raised his hand.

{ What's that human doing?}

' Fire Dragon Eruption '

Blaze....blaze...

Suddenly, huge pillars of fire engulfed the slimes including the giant slime.

{Ack...We didn't even have a chance to attack.}

[You have dealt 456 damage]
[You have dealt 678 damage]
[You have dealt 567 damage]
...
...
...

[You have defeated a Below Slime]
[You have received 1400 EXP]

[You have defeated a Below Slime]
[You have received 1400 EXP]

[You have defeated a Below Slime]
[You have received 1400 EXP]
.....
.....
.....

Excel immediately went from level 22 to level 53.

[You have received 100 slime gel]

It looked like all the slimes had died as the pillars of fire were subsiding. But, some slimes were able to react before the fire pillars emerged and went underground.

From the ground, about 50 slimes appeared. And the giant slime appeared as well. The giant slimes started reacting.

Its body started shaking and tiny hands and legs appeared on its body. Those tiny hands and legs started getting bigger and bigger until the giant was able to stand on its legs.

A large round body with legs and arms, even though Excel was in a tough spot, he thought of the giant slime as cute.

{Boys, attack the human and let's all die}ordered the giant slime
{Yes, sir}said the remaining slimes.

All the remaining slime charged towards Excel. Since Excel wasn't able to put his newly received stat points, he was slow, that avoiding the slimes was hard.

The giant slime along with the other slimes charged towards Excel. The giant slime was about to punch Excel but...

'Dragon's Mouth'

Three giant dragon mouths appeared around and stopped the slimes in a spot for 3 seconds. The mouth in front of him stopped the giant slime.

'Dragon cut'

Excel raised his sword and struck the giant slime with his swords. The action was fast enough to be done in 3 seconds.

The giant slime stepped back, the Below slimes fell down while Excel jumped up.