Chapter 22

Excel at Level 1 with 10 stamina stat had only about 100 health.

The slimes avoided Excel's sword and headbutted him.

[You have suffered 30 damage]

Heck.....

The slimes we're not only fast but also very powerful. Back when Excel hunted slimes they dealt like 5 damage. But, now with only 1 attack, Excel lost 30℅ of his health. Excel lost all hope. He couldn't even hit a slim while they dealt so much damage.

He can't use any of his skills as their mana consumption exceeds his mana in his body. Now, all Excel could do were basic attacks and hope for the best.

Hyaah...

Excel attacked another slime. Immediately after he went for another slime. But, his reaction was 5 seconds slower than he thought in his mind.

In Dunvir, as a player's stats increase their movements also increase. For example, take the speed stat of an assassin. With each level, their speed stat increases. But, as it increases their minds cope up with the gradual increase.

But, Excel from level 1 to 200 his level increased at an instance. His body and mind were happy with the sudden increase and adjusted to it. But, now Excel lost most of his stat points. His body and mind are still adjusting. And now he faced the consequence.

The slime dodged Excel's attack. He looked around to see the slimes had surrounded him.
The slime in front of Excel's eyes headbutted him. His reaction was too slow and he felt down.

The slime cane closer to Excel. In their red angry eyes was a sense of pleasure.

They all jumped at once high in the sky and felt down on Excel's body. They were bouncing on Excel's dead body.

[You have suffered 600]
[You have died]

'Ah. I am so miserable dying from some slimes'

In between the lush green trees of Tserek forest died a Legendary Class player from slimes. If someone found about it Excel would have died from inside.

Excel started turning into white light

" Man that's too bad," said an employee at Arnus
" Yeah. bro. We can't do a thing. Poor boy"
" But, I don't get in why Xerm make Excel level 1"
" Who knows? I think the director will discuss that tomorrow."

24 hours later

" Where? Where the hell are you?" shouted Excel in the middle of Tserek Village.

" Oh. So, it's true. Immortal beings come back to life after 3 days" said Laxus in an intrigued manner.

Suddenly, in front of Excel, Laxus appeared.

" How that hell are slimes so strong?" shouted Excel

" Whatever. I will tell you later. Come to the shack."

Laxus disappeared in thin air.

' What's up with him? Always so rude'

Excel recognized the fountain behind him. He could navigate back to the training ground even though he was new to the village.

Excel entered the ground and reached the shack.

thang...twang...

Excel heard the sound of hammering. After a few seconds, he realized the sound was coming from the shack. Excel entered the shack to see a fire near the wall. And in front of the wall was none other than Laxus.

He was hammering some kind of red metal on an anvil. For some reason, Excel was mesmerized. He was fascinated by how each hit of the hammer was giving the red metal is the shape. At first, it was just a lump of ord but now it was turning into a beautiful sword.

Excel sat down and kept on watching Laxus for the next 4 hours.

[You have entered Concentrated State]

Excel didn't care about the notification. He kept on watching Laxus. Laxus was not in a hurry. Each hit took a pause and only hit the required area.  Slowly but surely the sword was getting its shape. Every hit was precise. Not a single mistake was made.

Laxus stood up he took the sword and put in a bucket of liquid. Hot vapors appeared above the bucket but as the sword cane out of the liquid, it was a beauty.

The little light that came inside the shack was making the sword shine with elegance. He has finished quenching all that left was to make the sword sharp.

Laxus went outside and Excel followed him in his concentrated state.

The sky suddenly got covered with black clouds and a bolt of lightning fell on the swords.

The sudden bolt of lightning brought back Excel from his concentrated state.

It was complete. The sword was beautiful. It had large gaps at its edges like something will be released from those gaps. As the sky cleared the sword was shining beautifully.

" Wait. It's done already. What about the handle?" asked Excel
" I will add that later. Here ". said Laxus giving Excel the unfinished sword.

[ Fire Dragon Sword(Incomplete)
Rating: Unique

Attack: 3890     Attack Speed: 80

* A sword created by Laxus the thunder dragon with the techniques of  Ultier the best dragon blacksmith.

* This sword is built from hard work and technique. Laxus has put 3 days of hard work into this masterpiece.

* It is created by two different minerals, Red Garnet and Dragon Iron.

* The gaps in the sword let the fire to be released.

* But, this sword is incomplete without its handle. There will 40℅ loss of precision.

* Skill 'Fire Release' will be generated

* Fire released: Release fire at your target dealing 5℅ if it's health as damage as fixed damages
Cooldown: 120 seconds

Condition to use: Level 300+]

Ahh.

The sword needed Level 400 to use. Till now not a single player has been able to reach that level. While the first ranked is at level 370.

While making the sword Laxus himself goes into a concentrated state. All his attention was going to making a sword. But still, 1℅ of Laxus brain was trying to find Excel in his concentrated state. Laxus was impressed that he could find Excel who had completely hidden his presence.

" Tell those good swords in the other pile we're made by you," asked Excel
" Yes. But, still, their performance won't come near to this sword."
" Wow"
" But, how did you made it"
" I created them with the techniques of my father."

"Your father"
" Yes. My father was the best blacksmith but still, I am not even close to his actual skills."
" Oh. wow"
" Tell me. You want to learn blacksmithing"
" Yes" answered Excel with enthusiasm

And thus began the process of making one of the best set in the game. The Overleveled Set.