Chapter 14

Excel : I see. You are quite strong
Noel : No. You are too weak
Excel : Let's see.

' Dragon's Rage '

[All your stats have increased by 32%]

Noel disappeared again but this time he had a plan.

' Dragon's Wrath '

Excel released a shockwave. Suddenly Noel appeared in front of Excel and fell down.

'Dragon Aura Strike '

Noel quickly got his balance back and went back as fast as possible.

[You have missed the target ]

Even though the skill missed. It created a huge crater. Noel realised Excel's power. Even Earl was impressed. Noel realised that now he needed to take the fight seriously.

He calmed himself down . Suddenly Noel appeared behind Excel. It was too quick for even Excel to react.

[You have suffered 9,456 damage]

[You have suffered 8,878 damage]

[You have suffered 9,398 damage]

Noel was striking from everwhere. He was so quick that Excel can't even react.Excel realised that he couldn't beat Noel in a direct confrontation.

Excel :(mind) Fuck. Why? Why? Why do I feel weak?

Excel's eyes became emotionless.

' Fire Dragon Eruption '

In front of Excel, a pillar of fire rose up. But in front of his nose was Noel's sword.

[You have dealt 59,345 damage]
[You have dealt 1000 damage]

Noel came out of the fire pillar barely alive. He only had about 1000 health left. Medics came and took Noel to the Royal infirmary. Earl Red and Layla went back to the castle. Excel was still standing outside.

Excel : (mind) Why? I don't get it. At first it was Greg's huge amount of damage and now it was Noel's speed. Why do I feel so weak? I need grow even stronger.

After a few minutes, Excel, Earl Red and Layla were sitting in the guest room.

Red : Son, why did you come here ?
Excel : I want information about Thunder Valley.

Earl Red's face stiffened. He started remembering a bad memory.

Red : Son. Please don't go there.
Excel : Why?
Red : The Thunder Valley is one of the most dangerous places in the world.
Excel : Why?
Red : It has a lot of strong monsters and there is even a dragon.

Excel to Earl Red's surprised jumped in an excitement. He finally understood what the dots meant?
The color of the dots represented it's element. Like thunder for yellow.

Red : Son , why are you excited?

Excel : Now. I will definitely go to Thunder Valley.

"What!" Said Layla and Red in unison.

Red : But why? Do you how dangerous that place is. It even has a dragon.

Excel : I want to meet the dragon.

Red : Son. I won't let you.

Excel : Sorry. Father. But, I am immortal being and on top of that I am Dragon Slayer. I have already met a dragon.

Red understood he couldn't stop Excel . He agreed to let Excel go but in one condition. It was to take Xiphos with him.

After a few moment, Excel was at the castle gates with Layla and Red.

Excel : Layla. I promise after I come back I will marry you.

Layla was so happy that she suddenly hugged Excel. Earl Red was happy but sad as well.

After saying badding them goodbye. He went back to town. He went to a tavern where Pagos was waiting for him. Before, going to Earl Red Excel asked Pagos to ask around the town about Thunder Valley.

Pagos : The townfolks don't know much about the Thunder Valley. But, the ones who knew, told that it is a dangerous place. Some even told that Earl Red was one of the only person who went there.

Excel : (mind) Wait! Why didn't father tell me about it. I guess that why he was scared.

Pagos : So, when are we leaving master ?

Excel : No. Pagos you will stay here. I won't let you go with me.

Pagos : But, master why?

Excel : I guess you already heard about the Dragon. I don't want you to die. Either way I am immortal and you are not.

Pagos : I will accept your decision. But, what will I do while you are away?

Excel : Uhh... Protect the town, father and Layla. I will give you 100,000 gold.

Excel logged out of the game. He was pretty hyped about meeting another dragon. He checked the time. It was already 6:00 am.

Avav opened his his laptop to search for places where he could buy Lightning Resistant item. He found that a shop in Mithal village was selling Thunder Runes.