Chapter 17

Excel looked up. He was terrified. At the top of the chamber were not 2,not 3, not 4 but thousands of spiders. Excel couldn't even say a word. He was getting chills and started regretting his decision.

The spiders were looking at Excel. Although it didn't looked but the spiders were amused. They were enjoying the face of terrified Excel.

One after another the spiders started coming down. The 200 wolves were nothing compared to the spiders. The wolves were only level 310. In just a minute the whole chamber was filled with spiders. The chamber started surging with electricity.

Excel was roughly surrounded by 1000 spiders. The Lighting Spiders were about level 360. They released webs to paralyze it's target. The Lightning Spiders have been multiplying for 100 years.

Earl Red was somehow able to defeat the wolves. But, his whole party was killed by the spiders. Earl Red was able to escape as one of the spiders by mistake destroyed the web covering the entrance.

'Fire Dragon Eruption'

[You have dealt 341,122 damage]
[You have dealt 413,762 damage]
..
..
..
..
..
You have dealt 109,769 damage]
You have dealt 1000 damage]
..
..
..
[You have dealt 1000 damage]

Thousands of notifications were appearing in front of Excel. The spiders launched needless at Excel but he jumped to avoid them. The whole chamber was filled with pillars of fire. The whole chamber was on fire.

'Dragon Rage'

[Your stats have increased by 32%]

'Dragon Form'

Excel's right side started getting covered with red scales. His right eye became yellow and a wing came out of his back. He started flying.

[Your magic stats have increased by 80% for 3 minutes]

'Fire Dragon Wave '
[Dragon Wave, Level 1
Release a shockwave dealing 2000% of your magic as damage]

Excel from above the spiders released a huge fire shockwave from his mouth.

[You have dealt 1,324,172 damage]
[You have dealt 1,547,692 damage]
...
...
...
...

[You have defeated 100 targets]
[You have obtained 217,342,768 EXP]
[Your level has risen by 10]
[You have learned the skill 'Drop Strike']

[Drop Strike, Level 1
Attack from a long height. Deal 1000% of your strength as damage to all targets on ground]

'Fire Drop Strike'

Excel with Xiphos from top crashed to the ground. The attack created cracks on the ground. Fire was released from the ground.

[You have defeated 200 spiders]
[You have received 475,936,472 EXP]
[Your level has risen by 11]

The spiders couldn't hold any longer. Some were dying from Excel's skills while some were being damaged from the fire pillars. But, since hundreds of Spiders died. There was place for the spiders to move.

Spiders were still coming from top. The walls were being covered with spiders. For a few seconds the spiders stopped moving.

'Wait! What Happened? Why did they stop moving.'
' Did I win?'

Unfortunately no. The Excel hasn't won yet. The spiders started vibrating. At first it was negligible but vibrations started getting louder and louder. It came to a point where Excel had to close his ears.

[You have been stunned for 5 seconds]
[You can't resist]

Excel fell down. Although he was unable to move his body, he was able to move his mouth.

All of the spiders released needles on Excel. About 2000 needle were heading towards Excel.

'Fire Dragon Aura'

Excel was surrounded by a red aura resembling fire. The spiders near stepped back a bit.

[You will receive 80% less damage for 3 seconds]
[You have received 78,716 damage]

[You have recovered from stunned state.]

Excel directly flew up. He quickly took a health potion. The spiders kept releasing needles towards Excel. He was barely avoiding them. The needles were filled with poison. If even 1 needle touched Excel he would be poisoned.

3...2...1...0

[Duration of 'Dragon Form' has ended]

Excel once again fell down. But, this time he lost all hope. He was about to run out of Mana, skills and health. Excel was laying on the ground with his eyes closed ready to accept his death.

' I am still weak. I can't even defeat these spiders. How the hell will I defeat a dragon? ' thought Excel

Excel opened his eyes. He was in a place with complete darkness. Excel heard a laughing voice.

"You. It's you." said Excel angrily

"It's so funny. The Descendent of Dragons is going to be defeated by mere spiders." In a amused manner.

"Shut up"

In front of Excel two eyes opened. They were completely white.

"You. You are far too weak to be called even a part of the dragon race"

"You... you...." Excel said angrily but
"You are right. I am weak. I am too naive to think that I can defeat a dragon."finished Excel in a sad voice.

"Hah. You finally realized your incompetence."said the voice.

"I will show you true power"said the voice in a amused manner.

Excel blinked his eyes to see he was back from the dark area. He saw he was surrounded by thousands of spiders. Excel started burning with black flames. The spiders started fearing Excel. They stepped back.

[Your stats have increased by 500% for 5 minutes]
[You have temporarily learned the skill 'Dark Dragon Breadth ']

Excel started feeling a surge of power in him.  Covered with black flames Excel jumped high in the air. So high, that he reached the top of the chamber.

' Dark Dragon Roar '

Excel released a dark flames from his mouth covering the whole chamber.

[You have defeated 1289 targets]

[You have obtained 831,567,986 EXP]
[Your level has risen by 13]
[You have learned the skill 'Harden Scale ']

The all of the spiders started burning with black fire. They started Turing into light. The whole chamber was glowing with light particles except Excel who was covered with black flames.

He landed on the ground. On top of the chamber awaked a huge monsters. It opened it's 10 eyes looking at Excel. Unlike the spiders it wasn't terrified by Excel.

' This . This is the power of dragons'