Part 3: Self-Assessment; Putting It Together

Now that you have taken each assessment and totaled up each section, it's time to chart your results. Make a chart that resembles this:

Now look at your scores and draw a line at the approximate score for each section

Now look at your scores and draw a line at the approximate score for each section. It may help to color in your score, so you can see the difference as a bar graph. Don't forget to fill in the maturity level of each problem area. This is important and will help you to understand where you may need to prayerfully ask for help to work on certain things. If you are reading this on a mobile phone, zoom in to the three lines at the bottom; they're small type!

Understanding your Spiritual gifts will also give you direction as far as the work the Lord has in store for you.

Remember, you are a part of the Body of Christ and every part needs to work together in order for the Body to be most effective. I Corinthians 12:21-22 says, 'The eye cannot say to the hand, "I don't need you!" And the head cannot say to the feet, "I don't need you!" On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable . . .'

Did you see that? Even if you don't think you can do much, you are INDISPENSABLE! That means that the Body simply cannot do without you; even if all you are doing is sweeping the kitchen or passing out flyers, you are a super-necessary part of your local congregation, and the Church as a whole!

A congregation is simply a group of people that gather together for a specific purpose. It doesn't have to be a formal, denominational church. If you do not belong to any particular gathering, I would urge you to find one, even if it's just one or two other people to study the Bible and pray with. Ecclesiastes 4:12 says, "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." It will be far easier to stay faithful to the One Who called you if there are others to back you up. You need the Body as much as the Body needs you!

Now that you have an idea of what gifts the Holy Spirit has given you, it's time to pray about how He wants you to use them. Tie yourself to the twin strands of a fellowship gathering and the Heavenly Father and let's get to work!