ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡 • ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕

~ 3rd Person ~

Dinner wasn't the most pleasant time for any of the guests.

The parents had to get to know the brand new personalities and deal with their children's new careers and what they've been doing for the past few years of their lives.

Mark, Jack, and Katlyn had to unexpectedly be on their best behavior and felt like they were meeting their friend's parents for the first time since high school.

And Y/n and Brielle had to deal with their parents questioning them and their friends like they were the Avengers and the three friends were agents from Hydra.

After the awkward dinner, it was time for Y/n's parents to leave, much to everyone's relief really.

After their goodbyes, Brielle's parents were more than happy to allow the friends to spend the remaining nights of their trip in their house, much to Brielle's dismay. But that's a problem for another chapter.

Katlyn and Y/n shared Brielle's old room and had to sleep on one queen-sized bed while the boys slept in Brielle's little sister's old room. She had two so they shared a room but slept in separate beds, which made it more comfortable and less awkward for the guys, despite the jokes from the girls. Brielle decided to sleep in the living room on their biggest sofa.

The boys sat on their beds, just thinking over all the events that had transpired leading up to their destination being Florida rather than Los Angelos or even Brighton.

They thought about their traveling companions, the new friends they had made, and how Hell's Dinner must've been actual torture for them. It was pretty obvious to everyone that both didn't exactly have the best relationship with their parents, one more toxic than the other.

They thought about how stressful this family drama must be for Brielle and how tense Y/n felt with her best friend's drama. Even Katlyn seemed to not be completely at peace.

What they needed was a good stress reliever.

A day or two or three to help ease the tension and refresh their minds.

"What's a good stress reliever?" The faux red-head asked the emerald green haired man.

"Coffee and tears."

"A group activity."

"You can do that with a group. It'll be a sad group, but it's still a group," He stayed matter-of-factly. Mark just rolled his eyes as he sorted through his limited knowledge of the Sunshine state. He thought back to years ago, when he and a few more friends and an ex, came to this very state on a trip.

"OH! OH OH OH OH OH! I GOT IT!" Jack arched in eyebrow at his new roommate's sudden outburst.

"What's Florida most famous for?"

"'Florida Man Accused of Forcing Small Alligator to Drink Beer?'" The Irishman questioned as his Korean companion took his turn to furrow his brows in confusion. Not gonna lie, he was slightly concerned about the fact that he had this news header memorized. He managed to find the strength to continue.

"No... Disney World! We'll buy some tickets and fast passes and we can surprise them with a fun day and the tickets at the end!"

"You know, that's actually a really good idea!"

They spent the rest of the night looking up tickets and praying that their bank accounts wouldn't commit die.

Meanwhile, in the other room, the two girls occupying it weren't exactly happy campers with their bunk mates.

Katlyn despised having to share a bed with the girl she had learned to hate. It was obvious to her that she had grown stronger feelings for the Irish lad that they had met and Katlyn was pissed.

She had been in love with him ever since she had first watched one of his videos way back when they both first started YouTube. She fell for his lime green hair, piercing blue eyes, and passionate voice. Ever since that day, she vowed to meet him and fall in love with him because he was perfect for her. And she was perfect for him.

Right?

So why was he talking all Y/n-this and Y/n-that at the dinner table? Maybe it was because her parents were there and he had to make a good impression but, so were Brielle's. And he didn't go on and on about how badass SHE was going through an inflatable obstacle course.

Clearly, she's trying to steal him from me. Manipulating him...

Thankfully, I have the skills and know exactly how to get rid of her...

I just have to choose whether she deserves the easy way or the hard way...

And she's leaning towards the hard way...

A/N
Y'all like the new cover? :D
I really like it actually, i like the pastel/polaroid cute theme and the palm tree :)
Thank you for 1.5k reads, that's cray 😂
nothing much else bye byee