|Chapter 11|

Chapter 11
Lurid
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."-Plato

I woke up and the lights were on in my room. I rubbed my eyes and felt something on my forehead. When I felt it, there was a sticky note on my forehead from my mom saying,
I'm sorry about my outburst, they needed me at work again for a late shift. Tomorrow we'll do something fun. I love you -mom.

I sighed out loud then got out of bed. I turned on the light and turned around then stopped when I saw it again. I closed my eyes thinking it'll probably go away. When I opened them back up again it was gone... I let out a shaky breath and rubbed my eyes a little bit more. And felt somebody breathing on my neck.

"Why are you afraid?" It whispered in my ear. I stood there frozen like a dumb ass. I should try to run, something proactive! "You don't have to be afraid... no one is here to hurt you." That voice... the lights turned off and I looked around my room panicking. "Stop being afraid Reign!" I heard it yell. I screamed out loud feeling my way on my wall trying to find the light switch. When I did it wouldn't turn on. Why am I scared? Why does the voice sound so familiar? I stayed against wall trying to look through the darkness. "Stop being so afraid." I heard it say beside me. I jumped and ran away bumping into my dresser.

"Fuck." I muttered. "Why are you here? Just leave me alone. I'm nothing important!-" I started to cry-"just leave me ALONE!" The lights came on and he was gone... just like that. I sat down on the floor and crawled up into a ball then started to cry. I don't want this anymore.

I don't want to live anymore! What's the FUCKING point if- "AHHHH!!!" My heart started to hurt and I was getting no oxygen inside of me. It felt like microscope needles going into my heart. "Mom." I tried to say, barely a sound coming out of my mouth. I still held onto my chest, trying to stand up to no avail. There was a puddle of blood on the floor and it was coming out from my mouth. "AHH." I cried out again still trying to get up.

"Mom." I said a little louder. "Mom...please." I reached for the door handle and opened the door. Blood was still dripping from my mouth and started to drip from my eyes. "Mom!" I cried and screamed out. I fell down on the wooden floor. My eyes were starting to shut when I saw two pares of feet coming my way.

Reign... is everything okay?
"Yeah why?" I asked looking at the thousands of books he has. Blue eyes has books way before my time. Books in the sixteenth and seventeenth century. Most of them are dusty and most of them look like good reads.

"I could tell you haven't read any of these books." I said picking up a book obviously not in English since I couldn't read it. "What's this?" I asked putting it into the air for him to see. As you like it, from William Shakespeare. You couldn't read that? Blue eyes asked tilting his head.

"No... I guess not." I said looking down. I looked back at him then smiled. "You read it?" Yes, have you?

"Nah, I'm not a big fan of him." Who are you a big fan of?

"Nobody really, I mostly like to read fantasy and scary novels. Enough about books. Let's talk about you." He smiled at me. Why would I want to know about him in the first place? He isn't real, maybe I should take advantage of a sexy ass guy always "visiting" my dreams. He was sitting on the bed at the other side of the room.

I walked over to him and sat down besides him. I turned his face towards me and captured his lips into mine. I let out a little moan, because his lips are unbelievably soft. He lifted me up swiftly and made me wrap my legs around his waste. I put my hands through his soft, thick hair and tugged at it a little. He pulled my hair too making my head go back and started to leave trails of kisses all over my neck. I grind my hips a little loving the feel of his lips on me. He squeezed on my hips keeping me steady. I looked into his eyes and asked,

"You don't like that?" He nodded his head fast and I saw the want in his eyes. He flipped me over and got on top of me holding down my arms while he murdered my tongue with his.

"Reign?"- I fluttered my eyes open a little.

"Okay... she's alright. She's waking up." I heard Doctor Scott say flashing a light into my eyes.

"Get that shit out of my face." I said swatting the light away.

"Yup. She's definitely awake." He said putting the little light back into his pocket on his shirt. I sat up on my elbows and looked around my room?

"Why am I in my room? Aren't I suppose to be in the hospital?" I asked feeling on my chest making sure my heart was still there. Okay. It's there.

"There was too much blood... there wasn't enough time for us to take you to the hospital." My mom said rubbing her eyes then yawning.

"At least you're okay now. Right?..." I would of been better if they still let me sleep a little longer.

"Yes." I said squeezing my legs tight.

"Good. I'll check back up on you tomorrow to see how you're doing. Okay?"

"Yeah sure." I said flopping back down on my pillow looking up at the ceiling. Oh my, me thinking about my dream turns me on. Did I have a wet dream? I thought only boys had that when you know-

"Sweetie?" I turned my head sideways looking at my mom.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to go rest now okay?"

"You should. You look tired." She rolled her eyes and laughed a little.

"Well, because you worry me half to death. I love you sweetie. I'll see you later." She kissed my forehead.

"I love you too ma." She walked out of my room looking like a zombie the entire time. How long have I've been out? Probably not long since Doctor Scott didn't tell me. I looked back up at the ceiling thinking about my blue eyed stranger, thinking about his soft lips kissing all over my-

"Reign."