|Chapter 21|

Chapter 21
Lurid
"It's like there's cancer in my blood it's like there's water in my lungs and I can't take another step, please tell me I am not undone. It's like there's fire in my skin and I'm drowning from within, I can't take another breath, please tell me I am not undone." -The Amity Affliction

Everything was happening like what happened in my dream. It was a state of déjà vu. The pain I felt, felt the same way. Is there a specific way of feeling on fire? I was screaming scratching at my skin, the entire time it felt like it was on fire.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed trying to get up from the floor. It was excruciating pain. So much pain I couldn't handle it, I'm surprised I didn't pass out yet. I was wishing I would any second. I stopped scratching at my skin, because I saw blood under my nails. I crawled to my bathroom turning on the cold water then dragged my self into the tub. "AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed when the water touched my skin. It started to sizzle and steam was radiating off of my skin. I was hissing the entire time it was hurting. I looked over to my right when I heard foot steps. "Mom..." I said in a week voice. Hopping that she here. I need her right now.

"Mom." I crawled back out of the tub falling out of it. I hissed again feeling like I had a sun burn. When I looked up I saw that it was Angel looking down at me. He roughly grabbed me by the arm and It felt like my skin was tearing. "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed punching and kicking him. How dare he? I thought he loved me. He pushed me hard against my wall and my head smacked the wall with full force. I felt the back of my head and looked at my hand and saw blood, I even still felt the warmth of it when the thick red liquid dripped between my fingers. I looked back up at Angel and saw him take out a knife and stabbed me right in the heart, like when Brutus stabbed Caesar in the heart... the most crucial. So much for love. I loved him. Loved. I had my mouth wide open with blood dripping out of it and tasting the metallic taste of it.

"I only did this for us. I love you Reign."
~.~
I sat up looking into Angel's eyes. Then saw him put my still beating heart into a carved medal box. The box had Angels fighting over each other and stars all over it.

"I feel... strange, but the good kind." The good way when you're done exercising and you feel strong powerful. He took out his hand for me to help me get out of our bed.

"How did it feel reliving your past just for seven seconds? " Seven seconds? It felt so real. Every pain, every emotion, everything felt completely and utterly real. I was really reliving everything. When did it start? When did it begin? So it only took him seven seconds to take out my heart? I relived my whole life... well my whole human life. I looked up at Angel and he smiled sweetly down at me.

"So, my love, are you ready to spend eternity together?" I kissed his lips tenderly was thinking. This was all that I needed. It was Angel that I needed. Everything I've been through I wanted to die, but not after him. After him everything was dark, now I'm a lurid, then I saw the light... the light was my one and only Angel Crowe.

~Fin~

It's finished! Thank you all so much for reading, voting, and commenting. I honestly didn't think that people would read it, because eh I don't know, but thank you guys for proving me wrong. I love you all so much. Please keep reading my other books! I have to state something, I know a lot of people were confused and some actually stopped reading my book. Let me explain. This whole story was of Reign reliving her life, because you know how people say when you die your life shows before your eyes? I'm not sure if it's true, because I never died then came back to life, BUT that is what was happening in the entire book. She was relieving her most important moments in her life. And the going back in the forth with her waking up it was like the movie inception. When she dreaming sometimes she'll be inside another dream. If you don't understand then watch inception. I'm truly sorry for the confusion, I honestly thought you guys will get it. I'm sorry again.

Much love~ ReignXBlack