|Chapter 18|

Chapter 18
Lurid
"I think we all have a little dark side we keep under wraps."-Fred Savage

I was screaming scratching at my skin, the entire time it felt like it was on fire.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed trying to get up from the floor. It was excruciating pain. So much pain I couldn't handle it, I'm surprised I didn't pass out yet. I was wishing I would any second. I stopped scratching at my skin, because I saw blood under my nails. I crawled to my bathroom turning on the cold water then dragged my self into the tub.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed when the water touched my skin. It started to sizzle and steam was radiating off of my skin. I was hissing the entire time it was hurting. I looked over to my right when I heard foot steps. "Mom..." I said in a week voice. "Mom." I crawled back out of the tub falling out of it. I hissed again feeling like I had a sun burn. When I looked up I saw that it was Angel looking down at me. He roughly grabbed me by the arm and It felt like my skin was tearing.

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed punching and kicking him. He pushed me hard against my wall and my head smacked the wall with full force. I felt the back of my head and looked at my hand and saw blood, I even still felt the warm of it when the thick red liquid dripped between my fingers. Angel took out a knife and stabbed me right in the heart, like when Brutus stabbed Caesar in the heart... the most crucial. I had my mouth wide open with blood dripping out of it and tasting the metallic taste of it.

"I only did this for you."

"AHHHH!" I screamed waking up.
"What's wrong?" Angel looked at me worriedly. I smacked his face hard then pushed him out of my bed. I tried running away from him, but he grabbed my foot making me fall down on the floor hard. I kicked him in the face multiple times trying to make him let go of my foot, but he quickly recovered his self getting on top of me pinning me down by my arms and legs. His hands were holding my arms down and his legs some how held down my own. "Reign calm down!"

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him trying to get from under him. "You fucking killed me! You killed me!" I screamed again and again, I felt my eyes start to water. "You killed me." I said more to myself calming down. "Why would you do that to me? I thought you loved me?" I started to sob and Angel let go of me holding me like a baby.

"Reign." I looked up at his beautiful blue orbs.

"Yes." I whispered then he kissed my lips tenderly. His lips were soft and I could feel how much he wanted to kiss me. Wanted to feel his lips on mine and so did I. "I'll never hurt you." He said braking away from our kiss. I nodded my head and he hugged me tight. So tight that he was squeezing the life out of me. He finally let go then kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry for hitting you." I said playing with my fingers. He laughed a little.

"It's okay." Angel picked me up bridle style and put me in bed cuddling with me.

"Is this your house?!" I shouted looking at the most lugubrious house ever. It has huge. Massive if I may say. Almost castle looking. It's our house. Angel said hugging me from behind. I wanted to move away, but didn't. Honestly, because I was loving the feeling.

"What do you mean our house?" I mean you and me living together... also my brother, your mom, and Scott, but-

"My mom and Scott?" Yes, they're together. This house is to big for ourselves. True. He has a point there. I wouldn't mind them living with us. Wait why am I taking this so lightly? Living with him? Angel? I'm only eighteen. I probably won't survive since I'm still sick. He let go of me and started to lead me inside the house. Once inside I looked around with my mouth wide open like a little kid. Everything was so fancy so... so rich looking. He let us up stairs and the stairs were even amazing. What the hell?! Okay now this is crazy.

He opened a door to his right and if this was a cartoon my mouth would drop to the floor with my tongue sticking out. The bed was hug. It looked like a bed for a king. The room was mostly gold and white in here and I absolutely loved it. This is our room. Angel said putting his hands through my hair. And this is will also be the home where we start our own family. Then he kissed my lips gently.

I heard banging on my door when I woke up from my slumber.

"WHAT?!" I screamed when waking up irritated. Angel chuckled at me kissing my shoulder. My ma came in opening my door with Kale right behind her.

"Had a fun night brother?" Kale asked winking at Angel. Angel blushed then threw a pillow at him. I just glared at him.

"Get dressed you two. We are going to leave in 10."

"Where are we going?" I asked getting out of my bed wrapping myself with a blanket.
"Just get dressed." My ma said walking out of the room. Well did someone put extra sugar in their bitch flakes this morning.

"And only get dressed." Kale said laughing to himself. Then walking out of the room. Angel was laughing too a little then stopped when he looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked looking around me. "Is it my hair? You know I look like a troll in the morning." He came by me then lifted up my arm reveling the crescent moon. "I thought this was gone..." I said more to myself then to Angel. He showed me his forearm with the exact same scar.

"We truly are met to be then. This is my mark."