|Chapter 12|

Chapter 12
Lurid
"It's almost as if we each have a vampire inside us. Controlling that beast, that dark side, is what fascinates me."-Sheryl Lee

"Reign." I closed my eyes keeping my body still. "Reeeeign." This time his voice was close to my ear. I tried to keep my heart rate down, because he was the cause of what happened to me. "Open your eyes Reign." I closed my eyes tighter like that'll work in a million years, to keep the bad guys away. "I just want to talk to you." My pulse got faster.

"Please... go away. " I said slowly trying to calm down. I don't want to have another episode of what happened earlier. I started to breath in and out of my mouth slowly.

"Talking won't hurt." He said sounding far away. I tried slipping out of my bed heading to my door. "I wouldn't try that if I was you." I stopped and looked at the end of my bed where he was.

"Okay then... talk." I said in a shaky voice. My hands were shaking and my mind was racing at all of the things he could do to me right now. Horrible things. I swallowed a big lump in my throat trying to calm down my heart rate once again.

"I'll never hurt you. I can't." I know you keep saying that. He repeats the same things over and over again. "I'm just here to make sure you won't do anything... deranged. To make sure you aren't nor won't get unhinged."

"Cut the bullshit."-I said feeling a tear roll down my cheek.-"just tell me why you're really here then leave." I said the last part holding my breath in.

"You'll meet soon."

"Who will I meet?"

"Soon... just know you'll meet soon." Then he was gone right before my eyes. I looked down at my hands and balled them into a fist. I got up then punched the wall. "FUCK!" I screamed out holding my hand. I breathed in and out flaring my nostrils. I looked at the wall and saw there was a hole in it. How the hell did I make that happen? Why did I punch the wall in the first place? Oh I know I'm pissed and tired of that shadow man visiting me. And why in the hell does his voice sound so familiar?!

I looked down at my hand and tried to move my fingers. I hissed the entire time trying to, because it hurt like hell. I got up and went to my first aid kit wrapping the bandage around my hand. I tried touching my fingers, but that hurt also. I looked at my skin and noticed it was still in its horrible, dry, flaky stage. I sighed and got out my "special" lotion that my ma gave me and rubbed it all over body with my good hand.

I got my phone from my night stand and put my ear phones in listening to drown by bring me the horizon. I don't know why, but this song is addicting. Ever since it came out I listened to it. I can't relate to it, but I still like it. When he says don't let me drown. I'll say let me drown. Yes, my hair has grown back, but what happened to me yesterday hasn't happened to me... at all. Never. Never ever. The blood coming out of my mouth, was it the bad blood coming out? Or just me being really fucking sick? I think it was me being really fucking sick. Is this a "new" sickness that I have to add to my "list"? I hope I don't have to.

I ran my hand through my hair sitting against my wall looking at my bandage hand. Maybe I don't really need a bandage and I was over reacting. I'll just take it off tomorrow before Doctor Scott comes and ask what happened to my hand and he wouldn't have to give a damn lecture about me not being able to heal like a normal person should. When he says "like a normal person should" does he mean I'm not normal? It's pretty freaking obvious that obviously I'm not since these things has been happening to me. You know... you say fucking a lot. Blue eyes says playing with my hair while my head was on his chest.

"No shit." And shit also. I laughed a little and looked up at him then kissed his chin.

"If only." I know. He rubbed my shoulder a little bit then kissed the top of my head. I got up and straddled him planting kisses all over his neck. He squeezed my butt hard, which caused me to stop and look down at him.

His hands moved from my butt, up my back, then to my breast. He squeezed them while rocking his hips. I bit my lip trying to keep quiet. He brought me down and forced his tongue inside of my mouth while flipping me over and taking off my shirt. He kissed the top of my breast and tore my bra off sucking on my nipple. I started to breath hard running my hands through his hair. What the hell? Why does this feel so good?

I felt someone shacking me and woke up seeing my ma right in front of me.

"You sleep in the weirdest positions. " She pointed out laughing at me.

"Got fucking dammit!" I cursed out loud getting up. Why am I always getting inter-fucking-rupted when it's getting steamy?!

"Watch your damn mouth Reign!" My mom said yelling and pointing her finger at me.

"I can't watch unless I look at a damn mirror all day." My mom cracked a smile then quickly recovered it by saying watch it pointing her two fingers at her eyes and mine then walking out of my room. Yeah I'll fucking watch it.