Intro

Callum Minette is a twenty two years old.
Attends John Hopkins university for a PhD in the medical field.
Its his fifth year in the field and often keeps to himself. People would mistake him for an 18 year old girl most of the time with his very feminine features he'd gotten from his fragile mother whom turned into a cunt and ran off with her drug dealing boyfriend.

Callum was in the care of his kind father who although they weren't that well off, managed to give Callum his all and now Callum was making him the proudest dad in the world by attending college which both his parents failed to reach.

Callum's features included his shoulder length curly blondish white hair that was naturally white but Callum would dye it in hopes of being normal like other boys but that wasn't the only beauty Callum described as a flaw. He had a body like a woman too. Tall,thin and slender,not too fat but not too skinny either.
He was an introvert growing up and mostly stayed inside their one bedroom shack in the dark side of town which resulted in Callum's skin to become naturally a pink pale hue.

His lips were naturally red from biting them outve nervousness which was still a habit he'd been trying to stop.

Guess bad habits die hard.

And to add to his list of unnoticed perfection,he had soft hairless skin and the brightest baby blue eyes that bought out by the white color of his hair.

In campus he was known as femboy or beauty and brains.
Pretty boy or most the baby of the campus.
People flocked him wanting his attention but he was terrible at it he'd just lock himself away.

He's 5'4 taller than females but not taller than any male in his dorm house.
Doesn't play sport but he's one of the best tutors around campus.
Works at a five star restaurant where he encounters the rich multi billionaire.
Has a little side but locks it away because its too risky

•••

Xavier Romanov  is 25 year old founder and present day CEO of the Roman Empire company,a high tech multi million dollar company he built with his own hard work and determination.
In the ddlb society and hasn't had a little in 2 years.
Is known to be rude and cruel when it comes to bringing down a rivaling company all except for the mafia company RevoLucion whose run by his biggest mafia rival Lucion Coltonovosky.

His attention is suddenly stolen by the stuttery shy boy whom he'd never encountered before all the time he'd been there to his restaraunt.
He wants Callum but he just doesn't seem to be satisfied with what he's got until he knows that Callum is his boy.
He doesn't seem to get the hint or understand the word no.

Unfortunately he's not the only one who has the hots for the young boy.

*********

Lucion Coltonovosky has been stalking his baby from the shadows ever since the next day of their previous night's encounter.
Callum had taken the shortcut he always takes down the alleyway. His pace quicker now because of the wailing sirens of the police he'd heard and the gunshots.
But seeing that injured man breathing heavily against the wall had his kind heart begging to help him out.

Since he was a medical student,he was pretty experienced backgrounds with people who got shot or hurt because he'd have his practical training in the local hospital so he'd carried a first aid kit wherever he went but he'd forgotten it in his locker.
So stopping the bleeding of the giant muscular man,he pressed his favorite check shirt and left when the man asked him to.

Callum made these two men feel something they thought wasn't capable of feeling until now and if it brings these two rivalries together in agreement to both have the boy sharing,they would cause no one was like Callum.

No one was like the pretty boy.