Thirteen

Xavier Romanov....

I bounce Callum softly whose on my lap hiccuping.
We're in the baby bedroom that is his when he's in little space.
He almost falls asleep on me as I lulled him to sleep.

If anything Callum was afraid of,I found out recently that it was yelling and any form of violence.
He didn't like it one bit which was why I was going to teach Lucion a lesson not to scare our mate like that ever again.

"W-why is he mad at me?..." I kiss his head.

"He's just having a rough time at work and he shouldn't have taken it out on you. I apologise on his behalf" he nods and cuddles closer towards me.

"I missed it..." He whispers more to himself.

"Missed what?" I asked him curiosity eating me alive.

"N-nothing........oh no! I have school!" He says but I stop him from getting outve my lap.

"Relax. I called in for your class schedules for today. I am a shareholder at Hopkins so they dismissed you for today's classes" he relaxes against me instantly drawing out a sigh.

He yawns under his breath but I clearly see it.
"I'll put you in bed and you can have some rest..." He nods tiredly against me.

"Do you wanna be in your little clothes?" He nods tiredly.

I changed him into a pair of fluffy onesie with a cat hoodie ears.
He looked so adorable sleeping.
His white locks brushed over his face and I moved it away.

I put him in his crib and let him sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Walking downstairs I saw Lucion washing the dishes. I glared at his back as he looked directly at me.
He wiped his tatooed hand  with a table cloth before sighing.

"Is he mad at me?" I shook my head.

"He's confused and sad you're mad at him. He's sleeping right now..." Lucion nodded as he walks upstairs.

Lucions POV

I walked upstairs feeling guilt consume every fiber of my being.
I walked into Xav's room and entered through the brightly light blue colored door seeing as it was opened.
Callum was lying in his crib in a fluffy onesie,a small husky puppy stuffie in his arms as he cuddles close to it while he latched on his thumb.

I took a quick photo of him setting it as my wallpaper.

I moved to pull away his hand but a hand grabs my wrist.

Xavier.

"Don't. He'll wake up if you do that..." I nodded as I pecked his white locks making him bury his head deep in his stuffed husky wolf.

"I'm sorry baby..." I soon left because I had work to get done.

"I'll be back later. I'll get lunch and dinner on my way at night if I'm not too busy..." Xav nods opening some files document probably for his company.

"I'm working from home today..." he says,his eyes never leaving the documents file.

"Okay..." I said walking out.