Twenty-Six

"Fuck!..........oh god!" Lucions deep voice rang echoing through his office an suite bathroom as he gripped Xavier's hair.

And for the third time that early evening, Lucion Coltonov found his release.
He panted,sweat coated his forehead as he poured his cream into the mouth of the male kneeling before him.

Xavier Romanov stands up smirking as some of Lucions semen came over to his stubbled chin.
Lucion watched heaving like he'd just ran a race as Xavier wiped off the white substance with his thumb before sticking it in his mouth.

Xavier tugs Lucions pants back on him bucking the belt as he pecks the tattoo covered man's slightly parted lips.
Without thinking,Lucion kisses him full force before the phone from Xavier's pocket rings.

Lucion growls and Xavier smirks against Lucions lips before pulling away and answering his phone only to find its an alarm.

"I have to go pick Callum up" Xavier says as Lucion grabs Xavier's chin and connects their lips again.

Xavier closes his eyes kissing Lucion back before pulling away.
Like a cub seeking attention,Lucion starts nipping at Xavier's neck as Xavier huffs in frustration before he breaks himself forcefully from Lucions addictive kisses.

"Lucion baby. We can continue later... Callum just got off school and I should go see him" Xavier says seeing Lucion nod.

"Can I come?I wanna see him" he asks as Xavier nods leaning over, kissing Lucions messily yet sexily styled hair.

"Sure. Come on"

•°•°•°•°•

As the two dominant males park up at the college campus grounds, they get out in individual sports cars.
People stared as usual as the males center of attention walked through the double doors trying to hold his three heavy looking thick science textbooks.
His white curly hair bounced slightly as he walked down the steps.

The boy,so focused on his school stuff that he didn't notice the two men who appeared in front of him.
He looks up,his white locks brushing over his long lashes.

He recognizes both males as he looks down and around seeing other students staring at the three's interaction.

"Um...hi" he says softly as Lucion,the most dangerous looking one of them all takes his books.

"Come on little one. We'll talk more when we get home" without waiting for a response,he walks away to his car with Callum's books in his strong beefy tattooed covered arms.

Callum comes out of his own train of thoughts when Xavier takes ahold of the smaller boys hand,bringing his lips to the boy's knuckles and lightly pecks it making butterflies erupt in Callum's flat tummy.

"You heard him. Let's go baby" Xavier says, as Callum blushes bright red and soon they all leave.

Upon arriving at Lucions penthouse mansion,in a secluded area with a beach view, Callum and Xavier's car parks up next to Lucions Porsche looking car,no doubt a Volkswagen brand.

Maids in maid uniform stood outside with the butlers in neatly wrinkled free uniforms.

"Welcome masters" the head butler bowed curtly welcoming them as they walked in.

"Hi" Callum says politely but non of them look either of them in the eyes making Callum turn his confused and hurt gaze on Xavier who pulls the boy by the waist to his side.

"No hard feelings baby. Its how maids are taught. No one looks at the masters or mistress in the eyes" Xavier explains as Callum nodded wordlessly.
Xavier pecks the boys perfectly curly white hair as they walked into the house- scratch that,more like castle.

"Masters. Please follow me. Master Lucion is in the living room" says a beautiful brunette haired girl in maid uniform.

They follow her as she showed them the living room which could be mistaken for a penthouse room at the luxury setting it had.

Standing by the no doubt electro operated fireplace with a glass of whiskey in his hand as he stuffed his free hand in his pocket.

He turns around and looks at his mates.

"Come in"