Nineteen.

Xavier Romanov

Angry at this point is an understatement.

I was fucking pissed at Lucion. He's the reason my baby is sad and I was gonna make him pay.

My phone rang as I picked it up from the side table where it was charging.

«««« Lucion is calling you »»»

I rolled my eyes as I declined his call before I heard gunshots in my estate.

"Shit" I mumbled as I got outve bed putting pillows on the edges of our bed so Callum wouldn't fall off the bed.

I walked downstairs when the lights suddenly went out.

"Fuck!" I hissed when I hit the bottom of the stairs and my head hit the the edge of the mahogany table that was placed next to the wall at the bottom of the expensive painting I bought at the auction one time.

"XAVIER?!CALLUM?!!" I hear familiar voice of Lucion.

When the torch was directed at me,Lucion curses under his breath as he rushed to me.

"Secure the place. No one gets in!and get the power back on!" He yells out the instructions as he swiftly picks me up making me groan as I hold my aching head.

"Shh I got you Xav" I hear him say as we ascended the stairs again. I lay my head on his clothed tatooed shoulder as he makes it to the bedroom.

Callum was still asleep thankfully as I quickly sat up on the edge of the bed feeling lightheaded and dizzy as a cold liquid dripped down my forehead soaking one of my eyebrows and almost coming in contact with my eye when the lights were back on and the lamp lights were turned on making Callum whine as he turned away from the light and hugged my pillow.

Lucion comes back with a first aid kit and starts working his way on my face.

"There all done" he says as I touched my head only to find a stitch bandaid over it after the wound was cleaned.

"Are you ok?does anywhere else hurt?" He says kneeling in front of me.
I shook my head still speechless and shocked at his actions.

"Ok, get back to bed" he says making me frown.

"What about you?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"What about me?" He asks and I sighed I can't believe I'm gonna do this.

"You should stay. Cal was expecting you. And I don't like seeing him upset " I hear him sigh as he nodded taking off his shirt.

"Um,what are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Getting ready for bed" he stated starting to unbuckle his belt.

"Woah!.....we have a bathroom for a reason mister" I said in a matter of fact tone making him chuckle.

"Yeah yeah yeah. We both know you wanna see my tatooes" its true I was really intrigued by his tatooes.
The designs were so intricate, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere in the web.

I got back under the covers and Callum instantly moved to bury his face in my bare chest.
I peck the crown of his head as I wrap my free arm around his small waist as my other hand supported my pillow under it making my arm bulge out as Callum moves his head to literally use my arm as his pillow and his breath hits my collar bone.
Soon an arm is draped over my own arm around Callum's waist as my gray eyes meets Lucions hypnotic dark blue ones.

I closed my eyes and soon my breaths even out as I fall asleep,but I don't miss the fact that I felt a pair of lips on my forehead muttering sorry but at this point, I couldn't tell whether it was reality or my dream.