Thirty

"Feel free to ask any questions you might have" Lucion says as I nodded.

We just finished stargazing at the galaxy theatre.

We had gone to the carnival which was packed might I add.
Almost got lost.....twice. I know its pretty embarrassing.

Xavier holds my hand and Lucion takes my other hand as we walk through the busy streets.

"No way" I said in amazement as Lucion nodded.

"Yes way baby" he says and I can't help but squeal as I hugged him tightly.

We were at the aquarium. I absolutely love the aquarium so much!!!!

"After this,its lunch time and I'm not taking a 'later' for an answer" Xavier says sternly and I nodded as we entered.

Holy cow!!!

Its so pretty in here.

We walked through the entrance seeing interesting fun facts about different sea species.

There's a huge artificial whale hanging from the ceiling as well as other sea creatures like a tiger shark and glowing jellyfishes lights.

So pretty.

I take pictures seeing small kids in their uniforms all in a group.

Must be their excursion trip or something.

We bought some snacks, Xavier won a stuffed whale from that claw machine for me and I was on one of those rides where its in the shape of a submarine.

It was so fun.

I had to wear this cap hat cause we were here in disguise or else the paparazzi would be onto us again.

As we look around at the sea creatures swimming freely in the glass pools, my attention goes to a small boy probably 2 year old.
He has unruly black curly hair, and deep green eyes that seem illuminated through the lighting of the glass pools and stuff.

He was alone.

"Hi there little guy" I said softly as he stares at the stuffed whale Xavier won for me.
He's in brown pants,dirty looking track shoes and his white shirt is dirty.

Where are his parents??

"Do you want this?here you go" I said giving it to him as I look around.
Xavier and Lucion watch me interact with the small boy.

I sit next to him as he watches the fish in wonder.

I take a picture of him smiling at my photography skills and angle wise shots.

"I'm Callum. What's your name buddy?" I asked him softly.

He has a piece of paper in his fisted hands as he stares at me.
"Can I see that?" I asked gesturing to his fisted hands.

He looks at his whale stuffie and gives me the paper smiling a bit showing me his dimples and his two white front teeth.

Awww,so cute.

I open the paper.

To whom ever reads this,

I'm sorry,I can't take care of my son. Please take care of him. His name is Danny, he's two years old.

I don't notice it but a tear slips down my cheek and Lucion grabs the paper as Xavier comforts me cluelessly waiting as to why I cried.

How can someone be so cruel?to leave a 2 year old baby like this?!!
I look at Danny. And picked him up as I hugged him to my chest.
He buries his face in my chest holding my shirt tightly in his small hands.

I continue crying as I patted his back softly.
"Its OK Danny. I'm here now" I said softly as I hold the little boy in my arms.

•°•°•°•°•

"Sleep tight munchkin" I whispered as Danny slept soundly pulling his thumb into his mouth.

After the encounter at the aquarium, we contacted the police and they found the letter which was in Danny's hand.

There will be a court hearing soon from the social workers and childhood ministry, we're planning to adopt Danny cause I don't want him in an orphanage and if Lucion and Xavier aren't with me on this one,I'll move back to campus with my baby.