Flames

So while I was writing Re:Demon I stumbled upon my first ever story that I had written... a pokemon fanfic.

So yeah... While I continue writing, enjoy this.

------------------------------------------

I woke up to find myself a scene of a burning forest that I used to live in, I need to run or crawl since Im a weedle.

"MOM! DAD!" I shouted, but no response.

Where are they? I can't see...
I froze as I saw them. D-dead on the ground burned to cinders by the fire. H-how could this happen? Why did this happen? Who did this!!!

My was head is full with hatred and so many questions. "I'll kill whoever did this to them' I said to my self, but first I need to escape this f...ire.
My vision was getting darker by the second, I then started coughing.

"I need to... get..out.." I tried to find a why out, but to no avail. Everywhere I go was filled with hot red flames, but what caught my eye was that the flames were burning with an odd 7 colours of the rainbow. I then realized that this flames, were the flames of the Rainbow Pokémon Ho-Oh.

Why would It do such a thing? I thought to myself, but that can wait because first I need get out of here. And then suddeny I was pushed back by a strong wind.

Wait, this Isn't just any wind its the move Gust.
Someone is using Gust! Has someone came to save me? Well, if someone is... THEN THAT SOMEONE IS A TOTAL MORON!!

What Gust is just making the fire bigger! Did he not think about that!? Now the fire is bigger!

"Cough*, cough*, cough*"

Ah... my sight its getting... darker. No... I have.. to..get.....out. I passed out.

***

I woke up
My eyes were blinded by the sun as open them. I breath and smell the smell of ash and something rotten.

"!" I then looked where the corpses of my parents were, they had been turn into cinder and they also smell terrible.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I cried. Why... just WHY!? Why did Lord Ho-Oh do this!

"Oi! Are you okay there kiddo!"

"!?"

I look to my left and saw an old Heracross running at me with a worried look. So I wasn't the only survivor in this fores.

"You ok there kiddo? I heard you scream from far away. Whats wr-"

He stopped as soon as he saw the cindered corpses of two beedrills.

"I... im sorry. Are those?"

"My parents? YEA!" I cried.

"Damn... Lord Ho-Oh" said the Heracross with grim look on his face.

"So it was Lord Ho-Oh who did this"

Now I am certain that Lord Ho-Oh did this, but I don't know why It did it.

"Say Mr, why did it do this to the forest"

"Well... you see..."

"What?"

"Lord Ho-Oh was actually punishing a Metagross nearby by shooting a Fire Blast at it, but it miss and it caused all this... mess"

A Fire Blast!? It used a Fire Blast in a forest!? Why would it do that! Doesn't it that using that here will cause a ForestFire?

"Why didn't it stop it?" I asked the Old Heracross.

"What?"

"Why didn't It stopped the fire. I mean It is a God! Why didn't it stop the fire from spreading!?"

"Umm... sorry I don't really know why"

Are you telling me just that he didn't even tried to stop it? What kindaGod would do such a thing!

"Alright, listen here little weedle, If Ho-Oh did this then there must have been a meaning to it"

"Then are my parents being dead have a menaing to this too?" I awnsered angrily.

"Um, well... not exactly"

I swear, If I ever see that Bastard Bird I will make him pay. I will make feel tremendous pain that would him cry in tears.

I then asked the Old Heracross if he would help me bury my parents, and he agreed. I then dug a hole and put them there with the help of the Old Heracross.

"Thank you Mr, for helping me"

"No problem kiddo. So what are you gonna do now?" He asked.

"I guess I'll just go"

"Where?" Again he asked.

"explore the world I guess"

I then crawl away from my parents grave.

***
Its been 6 hours since the incident. Right now Im on a tree resting my stubby little feet. Good thing that the fire only burn a small part of the forest, though even though its just a small part its still terrifying to see. I still can't believe that one Fire Blast could cause all this. Well, I guess since it came from a God it kinda make senses.

*Stomach rumbling sound*

Wow Im hungry. Usually I will be given food by my mother when im hungry, but now she's gone. Guess that means I'll have to hunt for food then.

I looked around and saw a Nanab Berry on the ground. My eyes was Glimmering with happiness. I jumped down from the tree and saw a spinarak on the other side of the Nanab Berry. We stare at each other for a few seconds.

"Back of Weedle, thats mine" he said.

"I found it first so its mine" I awnsered

So it has come to this... a Fight. I'll have to fight this guy if I want to get that Nanab Berry. the spinarak has the advantage of me since it is stronger then a weedle, but that doesn't mean Im giving up.

"Hup! Syuuut" I jump and use String shot at him.

"So you wanna fight!" He dodge it by jumping backwards.

"Tch!"

Shoot! How do I beat this guy!