My very own pokédex

I then drew a picture of me confused about pokédex on the ground using my stingers.

"Do you want to know what a pokédex is?" Said the human child.

I nodded to say yes.

"Waaaahahah! So you just want to know what it is!" The human child then shouted in laughter.

I gave back the pokédex and he then pressed a button and the previous black screen glowed with colours.

"This is a pokédex, It tells you Information about pokémon you encountered. For example" he then pressed the right side of the button thats shape of a cross and a picture of a Zubat was shown.

"ZUBAT remains quietly unmoving in a dark spot during the bright daylight hours. It does so because prolonged exposure to the sun causes its body to become slightly burned"

Wow, this is very handy to have if you were about to fight a pokémon you never knew about. I wonder if I can trade something in exchange to get that pokédex.

"You can have it if you want since I can always get a new one" said the human child with a smile.

What!? Is this thing really not that valuable? Well, I'll take it of your hands if you don't mind then. I then try to take tge pokedex of his hands.

"Oh, so you did want it then huh?"

I nodded.

"Alrighty then, here you go!"

The human child then gave me his pokédex. Ho Ho Ho! With this I'll be able to know a pokémon's behavior, weak points, strong points and many more! But it feels wrong to get something with giving something back in return.

Ah, What if I give him those! I then grabbed some string from the ground. I use Poison Sting's poisonous fluid and pour it into the string. I quickly wrapped it into a ball and wa'la a Poison Ball.

"Whats that?" Asked the human child.

I drew a picture with a meaning of "If you're ever in trouble use this" on the ground.

I then gave him the Poison Ball.

"Uh, thanks..."

I then left and continue my journey to
Astora Caverns.

***

Its been an hour aver since my battle with those two. Im starting to think if this Pokédex is really that great, I mean they gave it to a child for Reshiram's sake.

I pressed a button that turns the pokédex on and started to read some of the data of the pokémon recorded within it.

The first piece of information I found was information about Houndour, aperentlly to corner their prey they used barks that only they can understand to check with each others location.

The second piece of information I found was that a Gyrados is an evolved form of a Magicarp, who knew.

I then continue to read through the pokédex entries as I continue my journey flying through the forest.

"Kyaaaah!!!"

"!?"

I just heard a pokémon screamed. Where the-

"Help!!!!"

There it is again! It came from... above?

I looked up and saw a Combee falling from high up the night sky. It looks like her wings are tattered so she couldn't fly.

"Well I can't ignore a pokémon crying for help if I did I'll be just like Ho-Oh"

I then flew up into the sky and caught her in my arms.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Hah! Y-yyeah!" She said shakily.

"Can you fly"

"W-what!?"

"Can you fly?"

"Nn-nn-no, I can't fly"

Why is she all embarrassed, is not being able to fly as a flying type an embarrassment?

Well, since she can't fly I can't really just leave her here. I guess she can stick with me until her wings recover.

"Since you can't fly"

I put her down and started to make a shawl out of string and leaves from the tree's. While Im making the shawl she started to strare at me diligently, I don't really know why though.

It didn't took long for me to make it since Im already used to make weapons and traps out of string.

I then tie the shawl to my body. I guess that means were travelling together now

"U-um, Sir what are you doing" she said as I carried her on my back, the three of her face was confused and also embarrassed.

"Well, since you can't fly, I can't really just leave you here"

"You mean I am coming with you?"

"Yea"

Wait, I hope I didn't sound like Im kidnapping her! Uhhhh, I can't just say that Im taking her without her permission! I should rephrase it.

"Well uh, I guess its kind of rude of me to decide that, so If you don't want to-"

"Can I... Come with you?"

"..."

I stared blankly at her.

"Can I?"

"Ah, y-yes"

I guess we really are traveling together then.