The First match is Chaos

I flew inside the Coliseum of Grok and see that there was a lot of Pokémon here. "Are they here to fight or are they here to watch?" I thought to myself.

"Anyone want to join as a Fighter!" Shouted a Pokémon, is that where I sign in?

I flew to where the shout was and saw a female Diglet in a hole in the wall.

"Is this where I sign in to be a fighter?" I asked the Diglet

"Yes, it is Sir! Wait, do you want to be a fighter?"

"Yes, so whe-"

"Pfft!"

Did she just laugh?

"So... Is this whe-"

"Mffmm pffft!"

Ok, she is just plain rude right now.

"Excuse me?" I said with an annoyed tone.

"Oh, yes, yes Sir"

"Is this where I sign in?"

"Yes Sir, but I recommend you not sign in sir since you're a- you know"

"Is it because Im a Poison-Bug type?" I ask with a stern tone.

"Y-yes Sir"

So because Im Poison-Bug type she thinks Im gonna lose, Just because the opponents here has an advantage againts me doesn't mean Im gonna lose.

"Listen, Im signing in. ok?"

"Alright, but remember your gonna lose you know"

"Whatever, My name is Hito a Beedrill"

"Name... Hito...species... Beedrill, done!"

"So when does it start?"

"At night, a Diglet such as I will gather all the fighters that signed in"

"Thank you"

I then leave the coliseum. hmm since its at night I guess I can eat at a restaurant for now, I should ask if Shiya wants to join me Shiya.

While flying back to the hotel I noticed that theres a was crowd near the street market.

Wonder what's happening there. I flew in to the crowd and saw a fight between 2 pokémon. One of them is a Metang and the other is a Golurk.

"Please stop!" Begged the Metang.

"Why should I?" The Golurk then use the move Bulldoze and wreck the Metang's stuff that its selling.

"Those stuff aren't even worth trading for" the Golurk then left the crowd.

"I worked hard for this..." The Metang then began to cry.

The crowd then started to disperse as the riot between them ended. Wow, I feel sorry for this guy.

The Metang then tried to piece back a statue that looked like a Corphish that was wrecked by the Golurk. Aperentlly it was trying to trade statue's of Pokémon.

"Hey, uh do you need help" I asked the Metang.

"Go away" it whimpered, wow this Metang's statues looks pretty amazing actually.

I think trading some food for its statue's would cheer it up.

"Hey, do you have a Vespiqueen statue?"

"What?"

"A Vespiqueen. If you have one Im willing to trade some food for it"

"You really... Want a statue?"